Chapter 18

Y/N'S POV:

Just as he started after me everyone else started fighting. We fell to the ground and I rolled on top of him. As I punched him I felt hot tears streaming down my face. I felt Noah stop fighting back but kept punching him, I wasn't punching hard enough to hurt him with his gear. He might have hurt me but he's still my brother.

I blacked out and the next thing I knew I heard Couch start yelling and quickly stopped punching him. I sat up, still on top of him as couch walked over pushing me off. I looked over to Noah who looked like he was going to punch him. He stopped himself and let his helmeted head drop to the ice as couch continued to yell at us.

Noah laid on the floor even when couch told the entire varsity team to get out. He didn't care but after a few seconds of couch threatening punishment he made a sly comment and made his exit. "You must really want me gone." He said as he exited the rink with a smirk.

Couch gave us some speech that I barely listened to as I laid on the floor still crying but not making a sound. I felt the hot tears drip down my face as I looked at the ceiling. I was the only one wearing a different jersey and watched as everyone took theirs off as I started to pay attention. "The Ducks are dead!" Couch said in a stern voice as I decided I didn't care.

They were getting yelled at as I literally cried on the floor, No one even noticed as the tears streamed down my face adding tears to the sweat mixture that was soaking into my hair and helmet. I looked up for a second and saw Charlie right in couches face. My ears were ringing but I had no idea why so I just continued to lay there.

I sniffled as Luis's head snapped towards me, I quickly turned my head and saw Dwayne standing behind the two. He was blurry like everything else but I could tell he was up set as Charlie skated away, Fulton following behind.

I saw everyone getting up so I slowly got up and skated towards the exit holding my ears. 'I think I hit my head pretty hard.' I thought to myself as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Did you hear couch?" He said as the ringing started to slowly fade. I shook my head and quickly headed to the locker room.

I walked in and sat down on the bench beside my stuff. I wiped the tears off my red puffy eyes as I tilted my head towards the ground. Charlie and Fulton were sat on the bench across from me. I pulled my jersey off, dropping it on the ground before putting my head in my hands. "Where's everyone else?" Fulton said looking over to me I shrugged before starting to take off my gear.

Dwayne's POV:

After finishing my laps I headed towards the locker room. I walked in and saw the empty room, the showers were on so I assumed it was Fulton and Charlie. I also assumed that Y/N was showering in the dorm's bathroom like usual. She never liked waiting for all the boys to be done like the other girls did.

After showering I headed towards the dorms. I opened the door and looked around for Y/N. I walked towards her door and lightly knocked on her door, just as I knocked I heard a thud come from behind the door. The door came open, I tilted my head down making my eyes meet with hers.

Before I could say anything she wrapped her arms around me. A small smile grew on my face as I wrapped my arms around her and slightly rubbed her back. I felt bad for smiling, she seemed to be upset but I couldn't help it. I felt her head burry into my chest, "Are you ok?" I said in a hushed voice to not startle her.

She nodded but I knew she was lying, I had hung out with her everyday since I met her. I slightly shook my head as she slowly released from the hug. Her eyes met with mine as I noticed her tear stained cheeks. I placed my hands on her cheeks and wiped the tears. "Do you want to talk?" I said in a worried voice as I moved my hand from her cheek to her arm as the other dropped to my side.