Chapter 21

Y/N'S POV:

Next thing I knew it was Monday, Fulton and Charlie hadn't been seen since Saturday. As me and the rest of the team sat through classes that for school I somewhat enjoyed as I assume they ran around at the arcade or something. Everyone was annoyed with them but were trying to hide it.

That night we were all watching a movie when the phone started ringing. "I'll get it." Kenny said as he stood up and walked towards the phone. After only a few seconds the smile that was on his face quickly dropped.I watched as tears filled his eyes, "Oh... un yeah i'll make sure to tell everyone here... and I guess we'll see you Friday." Kenny said before placing the phone back on the wall.

Everyone was focused on the movie as I watched him stand beside the phone with tears in his eyes. Kenny walked towards the couch, he picked up the remote from the coffee table and paused the movie as everyone looked over to him. His eyes were filled with tears as he looked over to us.

"What's wrong...?" Julie hesitantly said "H-hans I-is h-he passed away..." Kenny stuttered as Julie rushed over to him, wrapping her arms around him. I looked over to Dwayne who had tears in his eyes. I watched as everyone's eyes filled with tears before Russ stood up and left, heading towards his room. I looked back at Dwayne who had tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Dw-" I went to talk when I was cut off by Dwayne wrapping his arms around me. I quickly wrapped mine around him, pulling him in as tight as I could as he did the same. "Anything you need, tell me." I whispered in his ear as he nodded. I watched as Kenny and Julie cried and Luis sat, staring into space.

I sat with Dwayne's strong grip around me as the phone started to ring, I released from the hug knowing it was the decent thing to do when everyone was going through that. I walked towards the phone and picked it up, "Hello?" I said as a man answered the other side of the call. "Hello." I responded "Is this the number for the Jv team who are staying in the dorms?" The man said, "Yes. Who is this for?" I responded, "Well all of them, I don't know if they heard the news." The man said with a sniffle.

"Yeah they heard I don't think any of them feel like talking right now so maybe call later maybe tomorrow?" I said in an apologetic voice, "um..ok thanks anyways." The man said before hanging up. "Who was it?" Julie said "I don't know... He just asked if you knew about you know then hung up." I said with a shrug as I walked towards Dwayne who had his head in his hand.

I placed my hand on his back and moved it back and forth as he calmed down, "It's going to be ok... I know it doesn't seem like it but it will." I said looking up at everyone around the couch, I didn't know what to say. I was always horrible and comforting people so I used what my brother Jackson said when Corgan died and well whenever someone died.

When I was sitting there with everyone around me either crying or in Luis's case staring into space. I realized that one thing I am not emotionally damaged by anymore was people dyeing. After I had this self discovery I realized Luis hadn't moved since Kenny told me, I quickly lifted my arm from Dwayne's back and walked towards Luis. I sat down beside him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

His head snapped towards me, his eyes met with mine as tears quickly filled his eyes. "Do you need a hug?" I said in a quiet voice before his arms wrapped around me and after about a minute he realised. "Thank you." he whispered before standing up and heading towards his room. Not long after he left, Kenny disappeared into the hallway and soon Julie.

I was sitting beside Dwayne with his head resting on my shoulder and his hand intertwined with mine. I felt him relax as I played with his hands.