Papa Pov

Dang it Gertrude! Leaving me here with these little demons! Earlier I locked Maxwell and Billy in the basement with Spencer. They were now having some stupid argument. Maddie Friend was at the basement door screaming down to Billy, "Let me love you! Please! Sign my shirt!" Sally was upstairs singing her original 'Freddie's Got Them Baby Teeth' song to Freddie. I was losing it! "Y'all all be quite! I'm gonna lose it!" I yelled to them all. "Can't lose what ya never had Papa!" Maxwell yelled from the basement. "That's it I'm shootin you with my shotgun!" I grabbed the gun and unlocked the basement door. Maddie Friend nearly knocked me down running down the stairs screaming at the top of her lungs. "Billy! Sign my shirt!" "Run Billy! Run for the hills!" Spencer said with his lisp at the end. "Gimme Billy! Gimme some kisses Billy!" Billy yelled for help. I went to my revival method. I banged my head against the wall every three seconds. "Why! Did! I! Have! Kids!?" I yelled between bangs. That is until Sally put a waffle on the wall as a pillow. I looked down at her. "I'm back!" Thank goodness. It was Gertrude. She waked in the door. "Can I talk to everyone in the house? In the family room?" Like magic they listened to her. "Why do you kids listen to Gertrude but not me?!" I ask entering the family room. "We like her better than you." Maxwell spits. I cock the gun. "That's enough!" Gertrude says harshly. That's rare. And even my hard beautiful bald head knows to knock it off. "Go on." I mumble. "Listen, don't freak out. Papa that means you. Well, I'm pregnant!" That felt like a cold slap in the face. "Huh?" I ask. "So that means I'm gonna have a little brother or a sister?" Sally asks. Gertrude nods to her, but keeps her eyes on me. "Are you okay Papa?" Spencer asks. I realize something sad. I'm the only one who A) Isn't smiling happily about a baby. And B) Who ain't happy about another dang child running wild and screaming about, waffles, their crazy stalker, or some silly video game. "Another one? Really? Can't we drop it off at a Seven Eleven like someone did our kids?"
"No!" Gertrude said. It was worth a shot. "Fine! If I have to I'll deal with another one." I look at her. She is smiling ear to ear. "Great! By the way I called did your mother. She'll be here in two days same as my parents." With that she smartly left. "Run! He's about to explode!" Spencer yelled. And I exploded alright.