9.04k

9,000. Nine thousand... How the heck did my story hit NINE FREAKIN THOUSAND READS!? Gosh... I just don't know what to do. I have no words. Thank you. I know it's cheesy and I say it alot but from the bottom of my heart thank you. You all have been the greatest companions to take on a adventure ever. I feel honored that you all have read something I wrote. And I found VenturianTale by accident. It was 100% a accident finding them. The second I turned on the video I just wondered, "What the heck is going on?" (It was they're Five nights at Freddy's in jail video) I don't know what really happened. But I fell in love with what they did. I found other YouTubers and I just felt like they're communities were where I belonged. I am apart of two YouTube gaming communities. VenturianTale and Markiplier. And now I'm gonna make my own community. I have a YouTube channel called OST Gamers. I'll get a link for it.
And I want to ask if you guys want to be apart of my community. Because you all inspired me to write and start doing YouTube. So I believe it's only fair if I ask you all to be apart of my community.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0z2_KpkOXj
If you do check it out thank you. And I have a new video that's possessing and will be out soon.
And if you subscribe for some reason,
Welcome to the community.