Sally Pov

"It's Prince Fang!" Mama said. I gripped onto Roxanna. No one would touch her. He swooped down from the house and landed in front of Toast and Ghost. "Prince Fang! Why have you returned!" Spencer yelled. Trying to be intimidating. "I have come for revenge!" He yells. "Well you have no chance against me! The almighty Spencer! And everyone else!" Spencer has now claimed onto the car roof. "Kid! Get down from there!" Alex yells. Prince Fang steadies himself for a charge at Alex and Spencer! "Alwex! Spwencer!" I scream. Prince Fang charges. "Look out!" Billy yells. Spencer grabs Alex by her shoulders yanking her out of the way of the speeding dragon and onto the hard concrete. Prince Fang (unable to stop) rams his nose into the patio wall. One of the bricks come lose and nearly kills Spencer. If Alex hadn't grabbed his collar and dragged him away. "Is everyone okay!?" Johnny Ghost yells. I do a scan. "We're all okay mister Ghost!" I yell. "Good! Well I think we should get home before we start up any more problems." Johnny Toast says. They all start to walk away. Except for Alex. She is scrawling something on a piece of paper. She grins at her self and walks over to Spencer. "Call me sometime." She says plainly and walks off with the rest of the P.I.E. team. "I ship it!" Maxwell says. "Me too." I say. Then I see that Prince Fang is getting up. "Papa!" I shriek. He aims his shotgun. "Beat it or I'll shoot!" He threatens. And Prince Fang flies away. Grumbling about "Mister grumpy pants!" "So, today P.I.E. shows up, Prince Fang comes back, and something that no one ever thought would happen happened. Spencer got a girlfriend. A human girl." Maxwell says. "Very funny." Spencer says and runs inside to call his girlfriend.

Hello everyone! How are you today? Well this story will sadly be ending not long after Maddie has her baby. Tears. But I do have another story up called Venturiantale and Seventuretale I'm hoping that this story will take over as my main story after this adventure ends. Until next time!
P.S. Does anyone ship Spalex?
Spencer+Alex