Greetings Fellow Adventurers

I got a great question from TheAweasomePoop earlier today.
Is Slendy going to be added to this book?
Yes.
All the creepypastas will be.
But my question to you is what is the Slendy and Sally ship name? I hear its a thing.
And one more thing. TheAweasomePoop is officially shipping me with my Cliffhangers. I love it. I think this is my so far favorite ship.:-) Do you all ship it?
Oh and I am adding José José José José and The Sucky Officer to my book as well.
Just to let you know I love your comments thank you so much I love hearing from my readers. I don't care if you text something stupid like "My favorite color is purple!" I just love knowing I have readers. You are all amazing!

On to some news that doesn't include my book:-)
Me and my two little siblings are saving up our money to my a YouTube webcam! We're all big fans of VenturianTale so we are in time going to start up a YouTube channel. I don't have much information on how it's going to go down yet but I am just so exited! We are going to play Gmod, Five Nights at Freddy's and Minecraft! So love you all! Bye!

One last little thing. I have met people on the internet who live halfway across the world.
I live in Florida.
It feels funny when you know your reading stuff wrote my someone miles and miles away.:-)