Johnny Ghost Pov

I lean back in the computer chair of my office, propping my feet up on the desk by the computer and phone. The phone rings. "Hello this is Johnny Ghost paranormal investigator extraordinar. How may I help you?" I say very formally. "Hey Jowhnny. It's me agwain." A young girl says into the phone. I rub my forehead. Knowing that this is going to be a great day. "Hello Sally. What is it this time?" I ask. The Accachalla's call every week. I have set up a tab for them since Papa keeps paying me in Papa Accachalla dollars. "Nothing serweous this twime. Twost showed up fwrom Rwakes wedding and nweeds a rwide." Sally says. "Sally. Why is Toast at your house?" I ask. "Oh! Yeah. Thwa cweepypawsta's awre hwere." She chirps. Oh yeah. Rake is a creepypasta. Why did I forget that? "See you in a bit Sally." I say. "Bwye!" She hangs the phone up. I slip down the spiral staircase. "Alex?" I call. "Yes sir?" Alex asks. "We gotta go get your uncle Toast. C'mon!" I call. The fourteen year old hops into the room. Her strait, jet black hair is extremely long and the tips are purple. Her eyes are a green, though sometimes grey color. She is wearing a P.I.E. hoodie Toast gave to her and a pair of dark blue jeans. Her combat boots look like she went threw the swamp. She smiles. "Can I bring my ear buds?" She holds up the little music playing devices. I nod.
In the car I drive. Of course. What idiot would let a fourteen year old drive. Alex is mouthing the lyrics to a song. I yank one of the speakers out of her ear. "Hey!" She protests laughing. "Watcha listening to?" I ask. "My Immortal by Evanescence." She puts the ear bud back into her ear. Not long later we're at the Accachalla's. We step out of the car. Alex has taken off her ear buds. Then Jeff runs from around the house flailing his knife at Maxwell. He tries to throw it but it glades across my arm instead. I scream and grab my arm. The other creepypasta's and Toast comes around the house too. "Oh no! He's back!" Rake yells as the creepypasta's start running. I notice I'm bleeding. Red. Red blood. Blood from my arm. Red blood from my arm on the ground. "Alex. Back, away slowly dear." Toast says calmly as I began laughing like a maniac. "What's wrong?" Alex asks terrified. "Stab stab stab!" I yell and swing my knife towards Alex. Spencer drags her out of the way though. "Wanna know my secret!?" I yell. And charge at Toast stabbing at him with my knife. When a force hits me in the stomach. Knocking me to the ground.

I love cliffhangers!