Billy Pov

*Four months later*

I sit with Maddie we were talking about the baby. Today she would go with mama to get a ultrasound. Unlike mama she doesn't want to be surprised. We were thinking about some baby names. "I like Brendon for a boy." She said absentmindedly. "I like Jason." I said. She raised one of her eyebrows. "What about for a girl? I like Jevera." She said. "Hmmmm.... How about Audrey?" I suggested. "Hey! Watcha doin?" Sally asks. "Thinking of baby names." Maddie answers. Sally nods. "Billy Jr.?" She asks. "No! I'm married to Billy now! I'm not creepy and obsessed anymore!" Maddie said. "My lovely bride." I smile. "Hey!" Maddie says. We all laugh. Not much later mama comes in and says that it's time to go. Maddie says goodbye and they leave. I play some video games with Spence until she gets back. "Billy." She whispers into the living room. She waves for me to come over. And holds out the ultrasound pictures. "Is it a boy or a girl?" I ask. "Boy and girl." She says. "Huh!?" I ask. "Twins. Billy we are having twins."
Oh boy...

Plot twist! And one little detail, I got a comment asking if Sally and Slender Man are going to get married. And another person screamed that Spencer and Alex needed to get married 'NOW!'
(Lol) But if you all want them to get married then okay. Deal. I have a feeling that you will want them to have kids too huh? ;-)
That all depends if you all want it to happen. Do you? Or don't you? Alex is actually backed off a real wattpader Gracie_13_ if she wants her character to get married to Spencer then I'm all for it. If not then I'll keep them to having a video game relationship or something you have to ask her. Send her virtual chocolates or roses. And I'll only have Sally and Slender Man get married if you all comment for it. I don't know why I just love comments! And one last thing. Please go read VenturianTale and SeventureTale. This adventure will be ending eventually and I want that one to be like the take over for this one. I will give no description to it that is all found in the book.
Thank you all for reading.
Bye!