Proposal, Wedding and a Baby part 2

*Billy's Pov Hospital room with Maddie*
I hold my little girl in my arms. She is so tiny. I rock her side to side slightly. Maddie holds our son. I realized. About two years ago I wouldn't dream of signing Maddie's shirt much less marrying her. The door creeks open. My family is there. Sally smiles. She is holding Roxanne. That pour little girl. Almost two years old and already been through madness. She has started talking. Sally has already tried to teach her 'Freddie's got his baby teeth song'. She failed but it worries me. "Great. Now I'm a grandpa!" Papa said. I rolled my eyes. I smiled though. "Can I hold her?" Alex asks Maddie. She hands her our girl. (A/N BTW I sprinkled magical authors dust on Alex and Spencer to make them able to get married. Final interruption till the end. Please read that. Thank you.) Alex cradles the little girl. "Um Billy? Names!?" Sally demands. "Our daughter's name is Scarlet. And our son's name is Reid." I say. Papa stares at me in shock. "Papa? Are you okay?" Spencer asks. Papa looks so dumbstruck. "M-my father's name was Reid." He whispers. We all stare at him. "Papa?" Sally asks. Papa is still in shock. "Papa. What happened with your dad?" I ask. "Well... I was very close to him. And one day he and my mom got in a big fight about something, I don't know. They got a divorce. I lived mostly with my mom. When I went to visit him he was usually trying to get drunk. I never seen him like that. He also had this Spanish friend. He had a son my age. His name was José José José José. You all know him. Well we became friends. And when I was sixteen he was driving. Drunk. And he died. After that me and José x4 (A/N I don't feel like writing José 4 times.) Robbed our first bank. After that I was a outlaw with him and Maxwell for years. Until I met Gertrude that is." He looked at us. That is the first time I honestly seen Papa heartbroken. Sally hugged him. He hugged her back. Me and the others only stood in shock. "Papa..." Maddie trailed off. "I thought you Accachalla's had like 200 something extra lives." Alex says. Papa chuckles a little. "He was all out. Trust me." "Don't you mean us Accachalla's?" Spencer asks. Alex and Maddie share a look. "So we're apart of this chaos now?" Alex asks. "Seems so." Maddie's says.

*One week later. Sally's Pov*
I smiled at my niece and nephew. They were only a week old. "Hey Sal." Billy says coming up. "Hey." I say. And then everyone else come over to th e old picnic table. Why we decided to have a picnic in a creepy looking forest? Who knows. We all just start acting normal. As normal as we can be. "Feddy's got tis baby tweef hwe gwot hwis wittle tweef and I wove his baby tweef." Roxanna sings. "No! Sally 2.0 confirmed! Sally 2.0 confirmed!" Billy yells. Scarlet gurggles a little. Only a week old and used to this family. "HELLO!" Rake screams from behind a bush, both twins and Roxanne all scream and start to cry. "Rwake!" I yell. "Oops." He says. Jeff and Slendy come up behind him. It only takes a minute for them to get the little guys settled. "Can I ask you something Sally?" Slendy asks. "Yep." I say. "Well... I've been wanting to ask this for a while but... Sally." He helps me onto the bench seat. And he kneels. "Will you m-m-marry me?" He asks. "Owf cowrse!" I scream. And cover my face with my hands to avoid crying. Everyone cheers.