For you Alex and Spencer shippers

*One month later. Sally Pov*

"Spencer it'll be okay." Billy told him for the millionth time. "No it won't! My life is o-v-e-r over!" Spencer screams at him. Maxwell rolls his eyes. During Spencers Minecraft date with Alex he told her he loved her. She didn't get to answer because the internet went out in our house. She hadn't responded in a month. Spencer had been devastated. "Spwencer. Dwo you nweed a waffle?" I asked. "Waffle!" Roxanna chirped from the high chair close by. Everyone had started calling her Sally 2.0. If you didn't get waffles to her quick enough when she wanted them she screamed. Like shattering glass screaming. And if anyone was holding her she'd bite them. I think everyone was beginning to hate me for introducing her to waffles. "No Sally. I don't need a waffle." Spencer said. There was a knock at the door. I got up to answer it. I pulled the door open. At the door was a unexpected sight. Alex. She was wearing a grey hoodie and a Fallout Boy tee shirt with a pair of jean shorts. "Hey Sally." She smiled. "Spwencer is rweally upset!" I told her. "He's upset!? Can I come in." I nod but keep a sern look. I lead her to the kitchen. Spencer stares for a minute. "Why'd you just cut off like that?" Alex asks. "Internet went out. Why are you coming over just now?" Spencer asks. Alex laughs. "Have you met my uncles." She says plainly. "Spence. What I was trying to say is, I love you too."Alex says. Spencer freezes. And grins like a maniac. Alex grabs him by his shirt collar and pulls him into a kiss.