1.1k reads

Holy cow! How is this possible!? I am so so so happy! You have no clue the joy I'm feeling right now! I never thought this story would reach 100 much less 1.1k! That's around 1,100 people who have read this book if I'm correct. If I'm wrong sorry I suck at math. But wow! Wow wow wow! I am so so so happy! Thank you all so much. If you guys weren't here I would have nothing else to look forward to. But every day when I go on wattpad to update one of my story's I always check this one and you amazing people have commented the nicest things, you vote for this story and you have made this the greatest adventure ever. I'm actually scared because I know eventually I'll have to end this. I have no clue what I'll do then. Its sad to know that I have done so many things in life I regret, I go so far away sometimes I think I'll never come back. Then I come here. I have messaged a couple people on wattpad (FranshineAndFriends and Gracie_13_) and they tell me that they love my story and make me feel good and I feel like sometimes this is the only place I belong. Thank you all. I love each and every one of you who is reading this. You are all amazing people.
And I want to say thank you.