Baby Accachalla's coming! Part 2

A/N If you thought I was for real happy late April fool's Day!

*Sally Pov*
I hold Maxwells hand as we enter the small hospital room. Mama is on a bed, Papa is at her side. Mama is holding a small baby wrapped in pink. "Hey kids." Mama said cheerfully. "C'mon. She wants to meet her big siblings." Mama holds the new born baby up. "What's her name?" Spencer asks.

*Maxwell Pov*
Mama smiles at us. "Roxana Accachalla." Mama says. "Can I hold her?" I ask. Mama nods and hands me the baby. I sit with my little sister. "I have a swister!?" Sally whisper yells.

*Spencer Pov*
"Can I hold her next?" I ask. Mama nods and Maxwell hands her off to me. She is a small baby. She wears a pink hat that matches her pink blanket. The hat covers her little bit of curly red hair like mama. And this sweet little baby has been born into the Accachalla family...

*Billy Pov*
"My turn Spencer!" I whisper yell. And finally he hands me my little sister.
She stirs a little. And let's out a small cry but instantly goes back to sleep.
"Your good with baby's." Maddie whispers peering over my shoulder to get a good look at Roxana. "Do I gwet a twurn?" Sally whines. I look over at mama. She nods.

*Sally Pov*
Billy hands me Roxana. I hold her close to me and I press my back against the chair. I hope we can work together someday. She can help me trap hostages! An help me eat waffles! We will be like the dinamic duo! Spencer and his computer! Johnny Ghost and Johnny Toast. I wish she were older quicker!

A/N I love those of you who fell for my prank. And if you now hate me I'm sorry. And here is a seek peak to my next chapter as a forgiveness present!

*Maddie Pov One month later*
I love these two girls! Sally, Freddie, and Roxana will be a handful one of these days. Sally sings 'Freddie's Got Them Baby Teeth' song to Roxana. Who has the prettiest hazel eyes. All of a sudden everyone files into the room. Billy last. I am about to give up on him. Why doesn't he like me!? But Billy comes right up to me and guides me to the center of the living room. "I have an announcement." He said. And he kneeled in front of me!!!!

Bye! For now!