Papa Pov

*One year later. Yes time skips got bigger. I'm sorry. No complaining*
It's a pleasant morning. Mostaly because yesterday mine and Gertrude's parents finally left. "Wow! This is your house?" A sadly familiar voice asks. As Sally leads her boyfriend in the kitchen. He says he's been wanting to meet Roxana. Slender Man. "Hello Papa!" He says. Then Gertrude comes in holding the little baby in her arms. "Hey Slendy!" She smiles. Then Billy, Spencer and Maxwell came down the stairs. Today's the day I'm finally getting rid of one problem. Next up was Maxwell. Billy and Maddie were moving into their new house down the street. When the boys came back in Maddie was stumbling down the stairs. She looked pale and sick. "Maddie? You alright?" Billy asks. Maddie's about to say something, when she gets a sick look on her face. She clamps her hand over her mouth and runs upstairs as fast as possible. "Maddie!?" Billy yells as we all take off after the two. I can hear Maddie puking her guts out in the bathroom. "Maddie? Are you okay?" Spencer asks. "Do I sound okay?!" Maddie yells from the bathroom. "Maddie, what's wrong?" Sally asks holding Slendy's hand. Maddie pulled the door open and leaned against the door frame. I can hardly make out her sentence. But if I'm right Roxana won't be the newest Accachalla anymore. Because it sounded like Maddie said, "I'm pregnant..." Under her breath...