Alex Pov

I watch in fear as Rake tackles Jimmy Casket. "C'mon!" Maddie says and begins dragging me and Sally. We all follow behind the house except for uncle Toast. "I am going to apologize for this." I say. "No need. This is the least craziest thing that has happened at this house." Gertrude says. Billy nods. "Yeah! One time Papa tried to create a zoo!" He says laughing. I giggle. Spencer runs around the side of the house. He comes up to us and is about to say something when we hear gunshots. "Uncle Johnny!?" I scream. I try to run to them but Spencer catches me around the waist. And he and Maxwell pull me inside. I turn to them. "Why!?" I scream. I try to go out the door again but Spencer blocks me. "It's dangerous Alex. Papa shot his gun. That means it's serious!" He insists. "Like I care!" I scream. I pace for a minute. Then pull out my phone. I instantly call aunt Taylor. "Hey Alex! How's everything?" She says cheery. "Oh perfectly fine! I called for no reason!" I can't help but yell a little. "Alright. Let me guess. They pulled you on a mission and it went bad. What happened?" She says. Is this normal? "I'm at the Accachalla's. Uncle Johnny and I were picking up uncle Toast. Uncle Johnny got stabbed by Jeff a creepypasta. And turned into the murderer Jimmy Casket. And to top it all off Papa Accachalla may have shot him!" I scream at the lat part. "What!? Okay! I'm on my way! Just let me get the others!" She says before hanging up. And I flop on the bottom stair. I can hear no noise outside. Nothing. "Are you okay?" Spencer asks sitting next to me. "Nope." I breath. I walk over to the glass door and lean up against it. And of course a scream fills the air. "No!" I scream. And this time Spencer isn't there to stop me. I run around the house. There I see uncle Johnny is back to normal. Uncle Toast has a cut on his arm though. Papa is yelling at the creepypastas and in the tree above me I see a bullet hole. "In what dimension do you run up to someone holding a loaded gun and shove them!?" He screams at Jeff. "Uh... This one?" He asks. Papa screams in exasperation. (Again.) Maybe we can go home and get back to normal now? I think. Boy was I wrong. Because we are at the Accachalla's place. Nothing is ever normal. Right as Taylor and the others pull up a dragon decides to land on top of the house. Gertrude yells, "It's-."

Guess who's back! And yes the next chapter is it for this little Johnny Ghost, Toast and the Accachalla family short. And very soon there will be a new Accachalla. Maddie and Billy's baby! Yay! And yeah this story got a little off topic with the Johnny Ghost and Toast thing but trust me all Billy Friend shippers you will be happy soon.
Any ideas for the baby's name? Boy or girl names. I don't even know if I'll make it a boy or girl I just need some ideas. Thank you all! You have no idea how amazing you are. I was feeling really bad today, and I came on here and like I've said before you people make me feel great. I just thought you wanted to know.
And I'm on the look out for a good book to read. Any suggestions?