Sally Pov

A/N Because I am now a bird I am going to tell you all something. I have been updating this book as much as my other ones because I don't want this book to end. I am writing more in my other many fanfics because I am trying to hold off finishing this book. I love it too much! But eventually all things you love leave. So here's another update. Oh and I sprinkled magical author dust on Sally.;-)
*three weeks later*
I spin around in my dress. Maddie smiles at me. I was getting married. I couldn't believe it! Papa was getting all of us out of his house. Exept for Roxanna of course. I looked at the stairs. Alex came up. Smiling. She wore a purple dress. Matching the purple in her hair. She smiles. "Are you ready?" She asks. I nod. Mama comes up the stairs. Roxanna in her arms. The little one year old was attempting to sing 'Freddy's got his baby teeth'. Mama smiled. "Hey Sally." She said. "Hey." I say. I take a deep breath. "I'm wreddy." I say. Papa comes up to the room. I was so excited! Should I be exited? Who cares! We step outside. Everyone stands. And we walk down the isle. I stare strait a head. Right at Slendy. I take a deep breath. And not much later came our 'I do's'. "Sally you are the most amazing crazy girl I have ever met. I love you. I do." Slendy says. "I love you too Slendy. You may be awkward and clumsy sometimes but you are the only person who survived not giving me waffles in time and still loved me. So I do." I say. We kiss. (A/N not a word about the fact that Slender Man has no mouth or else I swear I will leave a bunch of nasty- I mean amazing, cliffhangers. I promise. I will drive you fan girls insane. I have a real good cliffhanger just waiting to be used. Thank you for your time. I love you all.). I am now Sally Creepasta. I know my life is truly amazing. Everything has to be perfect right now...