Sally Pov

I hold Roxana tightly in my arms. How was I to know Spendy invited the other creepypastas! Jeff is walking around being creepy. Rake is bothering Papa and Send is with me. Avoiding the chaos his friends have created. Then a loud scream comes from Spencer. "Get it away! Get it away! Freddy's gonna kill me!" He screams at the top of his lungs. Rake runs after him when he comes up the stairs. Running and screaming like a mainiac. Rake is laughing his head off. I roll my eyes. Maddie slips into the living room. Only yesterday we learned that she was pregnant. I was so exited! I was going to be an aunt! Then I thought of something besides waffles. Would me and Slendy ever get married? Have kids? That's a good question. "Alright! Everyone! Family meeting now!" Papa yelled. And everyone squeezed in the living room. "Get away from me!" Spencer said sternly at Rake. He sighed and came over to me. "Sally, what is that your holding?" He points to Roxana. "This is my sister Roxana." I say. Roxana stirs and points to mama. She yelps and wiggles in my grasp. Mama comes over and picks up the little girl. "Mama! Papa!" She chirps.
Leaving everyone in shock.
Then a Spanish voice comes from outside, "I'm here! Your lives all just got better! The most beautiful man in the world is here!"
Papa grones. "Is that José José José José?!" Maxwell says excitedly. "Yes! Maxwell! Papa! Are you two in there?"
Oh boy.
Who's gonna show up next? Prince Fang? Papa's half torso of his grandfather?
Johnny Ghost and Toast!?
Or Jimmy Casket (X-Creepypasta.)?

Comment whoever you want next. I'll be adding a lot of people these next few chapters.