Billy Pov

"You just can't threaten a child!" Grandpa yells. "My momma did it to me! And they're probably gonna do it to their kids!" Papa yelled back. Maxwell was about to say something. But me and Spencer covered his mouth. When we removed our hands got his revenge on me. "Hey Maddie! Billy says he misses you!" I scream as she vegans chasing me yelling, "Billy! I love you too!" "Maxwell!" Mamma says. By now all the adults and my siblings are watching Maddie Friend chase me. "Will some one help me!?" I yell. Maxwell is laughing like a madman his face bright red. "Don't worry Billwy! I'll save you with do waffles!" Sally comes to my rescue. Grabbing onto Maddie Friend's legs and forcing her to make her more waffles or she wouldn't stop beating her with one. Maddie gave in. Maxwell was still laughing. I looked at Spencer. We nodded. Maxwell noticed this and threw one of Sally's waffles in Spencers face. Sally attacked him. And full on chaos broke out. "I take what I said back. These kids at likely to drive anyone mad." Grampa said. Mama and Papa both nod. "Alright! Everyone calm down. Time for bed anyways. Maddie you can sleep in Sallys room tonight. Spencer go to your basement, it's all yours play video games or whatever. Maxwell and Billy you two go to your bedrooms. Billy, honey, lock the door." Mama finishes. "Wait! Maddie can't sleep in Sally's room!" Papa yells. "Why not?" Mama asks. "Hostage boxes! She'll use her magic powers and put her in one!" Papa insist. "Sally..." Mama says. "I'll be a good girl!" Sally smiles and makes her big, 'Give me waffles or your dead' face. We all go to our rooms. I'm finishing brushing my teeth and lay down to go to sleep. I'm out soon. Around two there's a knock at my door. I open to see Spencer. He walks in turns the light on and sits on my bed. "Dude. Really? What is it?" I ask. "I need to talk to someone." Spencer looks upset. Really upset. "You okay man?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I'm scared Billy." He whispers. "About what?" I ask pressing, now curious. "About our grandparents being her. But mostly about the baby..." His voice gets lower as he talks. "Hey, Spence, it'll be okay." I place my hand on his shoulder."That's what Papa said to Maxwell before I was born. And what Maxwell said to me before you were born. What I said to you before Sally was born. It's you turn to tell Sally. I sigh.
I do so the next morning. She is just worried about her waffles though.
And I know, very soon she's gonna start getting jelous. This baby was taking her place as center of attention. If this happened, I believe we would all be doomed.