Papa's, Papa

*Sally's Pov*
"Hello, I'm Reid Accachalla."
Oh my gosh! It's Papa's, Papa! "What is your name?" Papa asks in shock. "Papa!?" Reid says in shock. "Your alive?!" Papa asks. "Why wouldn't I be?" Reid says confused. "BECAUSE I WAS TOLD THAT YOU WERE DRUNK DRIVING AND DIED!" Papa yells. But since everyone in town knew Papa they ignored it. "Guys?" It was Alex. She was in a wheelchair. She had a bloody bandage around her head. Her foot was in a cast as was her arm. "Alex!" Mama says. "Thank goodness! Your okay." Billy says. "ME! WHO CARES ABOUT ME!? I'M WORRIED ABOUT SPENCER!" Alex screams and begins crying. "Alex. I promise you. It will be okay." Maddie assures her. "Spencer Accachalla?" Reid asks. "How do you know about Spencer?" Mama asks. "Because I asked to see the people who were also in the wreak. They took me to his room and told me he was a Accachalla. I didn't believe them and asked to see his family." Reid explains. "Wait. Why didn't you jwust ask Spwencer?" I ask. "Because he was unconscious."

*Gertrude Pov*
"What?" I ask. Reid nods. Then a doctor comes over to us. "We just got word on Spencer's condition." He says bleakly. "A-and?" I ask. "He's dead."
I exhale.
"Thank goodness." Papa says. The doctor lookes horrified. "He's a Accachalla. He'll be back." Maddie explains. So we get Alex out of the hospital. She has to use crutches for a few months but she's fine.
*time skip because I'ma bird*
Back home Reid explains to us why he's not dead. He says Papa's mom said he was having a bad impression on Papa and to leave without a trace. Or fake his death. He faked his death. "So, I'm back now." He finishes. "Oh my gosh! It's still Roxanna's birthday!" Maddie screams. So me and her race to the kitchen to finish her waffle cake.
*another time skip*
"C'mon! It's time to sing happy birthday!" I yell. Everyone files into the kitchen and we sing happy birthday to her. "Guess who is back from the dead!" Spencer yells coming in.
I was happy for one thing.
We were all together.
And we were a family.

Hey guys. I just got done bawling my eyes out and I'm about to start crying again. I just watched all five and more hours of VenturianTale's 1million live stream. By the end I was bawling. Go watch it if you hadn't already and you know what I'm talking about. Anyways. One more chapter. That's it. There's just one more chapter and then it's over. I'll save my speech for tomorrow but there will be feels. Well, I love you all. I just thought you should know that. Thank you.