𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕ty

Queens NY, 1995

I know we in love,
But not with each other, no, and we don't mind 'Cause you're still mine (oh, babe)
If we keep it up (up)
Then maybe these two wrongs might make it right
Don't tell nobody

We ain't lookin' to hurt 'em, So good, that we're doin' 'em dirty I won't say, "No" I can't say, "No", oh-oh His calls, I've been ignorin' (ignorin') We up all night until the mornin' I can't say, "No", oh-woahYou gon' get me Caught up, love drunk...

His calls, I've been ignorin' (ignorin') We up all night until the mornin' I can't say, "No", oh-woah
You gon' get me Caught up, love drunk, fucked up Over you, But we don't feel guilty
The more that we keep sneakin', creepin', leavin' Hotel rooms Might just leave 'em alone

Have you ever been so addicted to someone? Have you ever craved someone you knew you truly could not have? Have you ever just needed someone like you needed air? That's exactly how Dice made you feel. You two didn't understand how or when it exactly happened, but it did. You two met at a nightclub one night when you were out with your girlfriends. You were celebrating your 21st birthday, you looked amazing. Dice never forgot what you had on that evening. It was a sexy satin red dress with splits on each side and you had a deep plunging neckline. It was the way you walked into his nightclub, the way your hips swayed as you sauntered gracefully.

You hypnotized him from the moment you stepped over the threshold. He had to know your name and who you were. He had to get closer to you and although you were very much taken, you did feel neglected by your own boyfriend Preston. So when he approached you. You gladly entertained him and it was harmless flirting, at first. You loved your man with all your heart. You couldn't see your life without him even if he was a lot to put up with. Dice on the other hand was growing tired of his relationship. He had everything, a club, a beautiful model girlfriend, success and multiple streams of income. Yet it was something missing and it was that spark. An innocent drink turned into a conversation, then exchanging of numbers, then a start of a friendship. It was all innocent at first and harmless. You both thought it was something very platonic until that one evening, he invited you out for some dinner.

You accepted his offer seeing as Preston was on a last minute business trip. You two went out and ate, the conversation flowed and so did the glasses of champagne, and by midnight You two ended up in his penthouse apartment naked between his satin sheets. Neither one of you were drunk and you both knew what you wanted. It was a sensual passionate night. You felt things in your body you have never felt before. You never forgot the way his voice sounded when he first spoke to you. It was smooth as an expensive glass of dark liquor. It was so sultry and deep that it made you quiver. The night you both met often replays in your brain daily.

You were looking for a table and not really paying attention to your surroundings. The club was packed and it was not your scene. You didn't like nightclubs and the thought of sweaty bodies grinding against each other, but it was your 21st birthday. You were excited to celebrate and have a good time. Both your girls Lorna and Trinity heard about this new club called "House Of Spades". It was supposed to be the hottest urban club in Manhattan. You obliged your girls and all three of you got dolled up and went. Your friends had walked off towards the ladies room. You squeezed by the multiple bodies on the dance floor. When all of a sudden you stumbled into a tall frame. You almost fell but they caught you. Now normally you weren't too fond of anyone grabbing on you, but for some reason these hands felt... different.