𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 (𝗖𝗵.𝟱)

June 8th, 2023 South Beach Miami

"Girl, it feels like we haven't talked in forever

"Girl, it feels like we haven't talked in forever. What the hell have you been up to? Don't tell me you got that damn job and forgot all about your ONE and ONLY best friend." Luisa's loud voice came through Asha's phone while she fixed some late brunch since she had the entire house to herself.

"You're so dramatic, Lu, it's only been a week." Asha giggled, briefly looking at her phone screen in the midst of her making the batter for her waffles. Luisa let out an overdramatic exasperated sigh.

"A week is too damn long! You're my best friend and I better not be getting replaced by the botched BBL crew out there, I'll come right to Miami and give them bitches a Newark, New Jersey beat down over my best friend. Fuck is you saying." She mouthed off, rolling her neck. Asha looked at her through the camera while Luisa looked back at her. It was dead silent before they both combusted with laughter.

"You're crazy! You know that?." Asha laughed harder, emptying the batter into the waffle maker. Luisa gasped, placing her hand over her chest as if she was highly offended at Asha's accusation.

"Me? Craaazy? Nah, never." Luisa waved her off.

"Yes, you're like the craziest person I've ever known. There's absolutely no denying it, LuLu." Asha insisted, giggling.

"Nooo... I'm passionate! It's a difference, thank you! But anyway... What's been going on? How's the club?." Luisa curiously asked.

"The club is actually really fun, Lu! I mean... I'm still getting used to wearing the skimpy clothing and walking around in 6 inch platform glass heels every weekend, and still adjusting to not being so timid when taking orders, but other than that the job has been really fun and the girls there are so sweet. Even the dancers have been so kind to me. I really like working there and everybody has made me feel welcomed— well, almost everybody...." Asha trailed off, thinking of Stephanie.