𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄!

Alright so first and foremost y'all I wanna say thank you for hanging in here with me since the beginning. I know some of you are new and didn't get to experience my first imagine book that had over 15k reads and was one of the hottest D.Swing imagines book! I made the mistake of not backing up my work and I should have because I didn't think I'd lose it, but I did. It's alright because my creative mind doesn't stop.

Now as far as this new imagine book is concerned it will be just like my old one

Now as far as this new imagine book is concerned it will be just like my old one. It will have sex, pain, comedy, the Jodeci clan and different characters that I've made up for DeVanté! If you been rocking with me since the first imagine book.. drop a comment down below of who you'd like to see again. The era and the character. This imagine book will feature every decade of DeVanté and of course my signature a song to match the chapter! I will try my best to make sure it follows in my other books standards! I promise to bring the heat like I brought it the last time! You know I love your comments and feedback so PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND RUN THEM READS UP! I'll try to post an imagine at least every other day or once a week with my updates from my new book!

For the day ones that remember you will see an re-occurrence of the following

- ThugVante
-Twin Lovers
-Mute DeVanté
-Grown & Sexy DeVanté
-High School DeVanté
-Escort DeVanté
-Damari (De's Alter Ego)

I'll be keeping the ideas fresh and current and MY OWN! Although no idea is strictly your own. Someone will be inspired by your work and want to recreate or perfect it better than you. So I say to you don't be scared of wattpad and this whole reporting thing! Back up your work and keep going and don't be discouraged either.

So I say to all of you thank you for your support and staying with me even when I was gone for so long. I can only hope to get back my same audience but I bet I will! Thank you again!! I love you guys.

With all my love, PoeticallyGifted ❤️✍🏽