𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 (𝗖𝗵.𝟮)

June 1st 2023 South Beach Miami

"Find anything yet?." Asha asked, looking up at the ceiling of her new bedroom. Watching the fan spin. Luisa and her must have been on facetime for the last hour searching through different clubs and lounges looking to hire. Each time they thought they found something worth looking into they hit a snag. The hours were either not in Asha's favor, or the place itself seemed like a dive. What both girls learned on their quest to get Asha a job was that Miami was huge and the club scene could be really great and of high quality or pretty much a dive. There was pretty much No inbetween.

"Nope... I'm gonna try Instagram. I know I see all those fine ass model girls promoting clubs. It's gotta be a hidden gem out there for you." Luisa mumbled, placing the facetime call on pause, pulling up the IG app.

Asha contemplated while Luisa quietly did her research, if this was indeed a good idea. Sure, she wanted to make her own money and be able to enjoy adulthood like any other young woman her age. But she just didn't like the idea of ultimately disappointing her brother. Mainly because all of her life he's watched out for her and taught her that she never had to use her body or good looks to get ahead. She can do just fine by being book smart. Which is why when she couldn't afford to go to college on campus he paid for her to take online courses. Much like Emerald, Asha wanted to take a job in the medical field either being a registered nurse or a physician's assistant. But after taking a few courses she grew tired and decided it wasn't really for her and the sight of blood made her very light headed and queasy. Naturally Ezra nor her parents approved of her choice to drop out and find her way, but they supported her even if they tried micromanaging her every move.

"I don't know Lu... We've been at this for a good hour and have literally come up with nothing! Maybe it's fate and the universe telling me I need to get a job at target." Asha giggled, making Luisa snort while she still scrolled through Instagram.

"Hell no! My best friend since we were in the fourth grade is not... and I repeat, is not! Getting no damn job at some Target. Not with that amazing body you have, or that breathtaking face... the eyes? Your damn eyes, and don't get me started on that cute soft baby voice you have... and that ass, those thighs!!? Ari Fletcher, could never..."  Luisa exclaimed, making Asha burst into a fit of giggles. Asha was well aware of her looks ever since she was a young girl. She was identical to her mother, but a lot curvier and thicker. As she grew up her body developed rather quickly for her age which forced her mother to make her wear bigger clothes to hide her shape from perverted boys. By the time Asha was fifteen she had an ass that could stop a grown man in his steps and curvy legs that could bring a man to his knees. Ezra hated it and didn't like her wearing anything revealing, too short or too tight in fear he'd have to beat someone up for looking her way. So Luisa highlighting her good looks and best features made her smile and feel seen even if it was only from her best friend.