𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 (𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲)

"They're gonna wanna know what someone like me is doing with someone like you

"They're gonna wanna know what someone like me is doing with someone like you." She stared at him. A playful smirk tugged at his plump lips, his tongue swiping across his bottom lip as his hazel green-gray eyes pierced through her soul like a bullet.

"What are you doin' with a nigga like me?." He posed, biting his bottom lip as his smirk grew. She couldn't deny how handsome he was, dangerously handsome. He knew how to press each and every button she had and for some reason she couldn't shake him. No matter how much she tried. She just couldn't shake him and his dark alluring presence.

As she slept the night away, she could feel her body temperature running hot as she thrashed around in her bed. She winced, feeling the sweat drip down her exposed chest. Echoes of his dark voice reverberated off of her bedroom walls as he invaded her dreams once again. His voice sounded so clear as flashes of his face infiltrated her remembrance, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. He was here, even when he wasn't.

"I can't tell them that obviously." She rebutted, still staring in his eyes. His eyes slowly dropped, eyeing her curves as they meticulously trailed back up to her face.

"Right... right.. so tell 'em' I was hittin' it." He licked his lips, eyes never leaving her now flushed cheeks. He reached over, using his index finger to slowly push a loose strand of hair out of her face. She closed her eyes briefly, taking in his alluring scent, trying to steady her ever growing heart beat.

She could feel her inner thighs moisten from the sweat and arousal of his presence. He was right there in her room, but he wasn't. No he was just a figment of her imagination. She was dreaming of him again, much like always around this time of night. He always had his ways of visiting her like a thief in the night coming to steal her soul right from out of her body. A whimper escaped her lips as she pressed her legs together, feeling a throbbing sensation awaken her body. Her nipples became erect as she continued to perspire through her pores excessively soaking her nightgown. The sound of her heart beating excessively rang in her ears as she turned over onto her side wishing for some relief from her dream, but it was no use. He was there and wasn't leaving anytime soon.