~11~

"Lord Akaza!"

He groaned. "Hello Douma."

"I'm glad you came to see me!" He sat more comfortably in his pillowy chair with his chin resting on his fan, a smile stretched on his face.

Akaza stepped inside Douma's private chamber, quietly sliding the door closed behind him. He awkwardly stood near the entrance, waiting for something, he didn't quite know what.

Upper two raised an eyebrow. "Something on your mind?" He asked.

"I just came to visit is all."

Douma couldn't tell the difference between normal, and sarcastic Akaza, so he happily pointed his 'friend' to a comfortable chair in front of a shelf of skulls, female skulls.

"I'll pass," he said. "I need a favor."

"Hmm?"

"Well, there was an incident and now I can't leave the fortress," as he began, Douma grew more intrigued. "so I was hoping you would run an errand for me."

"I suppose I have some time, depending on the task you mean."

"Y/n has been forced out of the fortress and I need you to go and bring her back, I am unable to leave according to Nakime."

"If she was forced out doesn't that mean she won't be able to return?" He asked.

Akaza thought for a moment. "I'd like for you to try at least, and if not-" he cut himself off, not wanting to do a favor for Douma in return.

Douma whipped his fan out to point it at Akaza. "Well your in luck! I've been wanting to talk to Y/n and I'm feeling extra nice today." He gave Akaza another smile and stood up from his sitting position, grabbing his crown on the table beside him. He placed it carefully on his head and headed towards the door. "Feel free to sit while you wait." He pointed his fan back at the chair in front of the shelf.

Akaza stepped out of the way for Douma to exit the room, but stopped the door before it could close. "Don't touch her," he warned him.

"Sure thing boss," he joked, saluting to him with his fan and closing the door behind him.

Akaza took a moment to look around. Many chairs and shelves were around the room, a sweet smell mixed with a stench of human flesh hovered around the center of the chamber. Over by the chair Akaza was told to sit on, was a towering shelve larger than the others, and a side table with a painted pot sat with a girls severed head sticking out. Walking over, Akaza sat in the cushioned chair, staring at the floor boards tapping his feet.

——

"Nakime, right outside please," Douma said, looking down at her as he stood on one of the many staircases.

A biwa echoed through Douma's ears, and an unconscious Y/n lay in front of him up against a tree. If Nakime had truly been smarter, she would have moved her to another continent, Muzan's instructions must have been too vague for the biwa girl to fully understand.

Walking over to the woman, Douma pressed his fan to his lips waiting for her to sense him and wake, but she didn't immediately hear him. He cleared his throat which made her stir, and turned her head his direction.

"It's almost sundown, we should get going," Douma said, mentioning for her to stand.

She sighed. "I believe I've lost my sight." She stood using the tree as support, opening her eyes to make sure she wasn't lying. Darkness was all she saw, so closing her eyes again, she laughed sadly.

Douma looked at her and then offered his arm. "Here, grab my arm so you can walk." Y/n held out her hand and Douma moved his arm so that she could grab onto him.