~3~

"Hello~ I told you to be ready by sunset!"

Y/n opened her eyes and blinked a few times to adjust her eyesight to the male's face that was in front of her own. But she ended up just staring at his face again.

"Stop looking at me and get up!" he shouted.

"Oh it's you," she said happily. "Is it already time?" Y/n rubbed her eyes while standing up from her pillow mountain.

"It was time a while ago. Now hurry up and get dressed."

"Yeah yeah just get out for a minute," Y/n huffed, shooing him away.

He stepped outside and closed the door as she ran a brush through her hair. She quickly braided a small section and then pulled it into a ponytail. She dropped her brush into the pillowy bed nearby as she tossed on some closed before she opened the door to leave.

"Why the hell were you sleeping on that hoarded mess of pillows?" he asked as soon as she stepped out the door.

She looked at him, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "I was bored so I just went to sleep, okay?" She tried not to stare again, so she whipped her head around.

——

"Try to land a solid hit on me for now," Akaza said. "That way I can see what we have to work with."

"Alright and what abo-" Y/n started, but he cut her off.

"Let's start without your art."

Y/n knew she was far weaker without her art, and she would need to prepare herself for whatever intense training she would be put through.

She thinned her lips into a line. "Yeah alright."

"How about we chat while training? Alright with you?" he questioned.

"Sure," she replied.

He must be chatty. He spoke a lot on our way here. Y/n thought.

He rose his forearm to diagonally block his face. "Aim here," he told her.

Y/n squatted down to get a good start before pushing off of the floor and jumping towards him, with her left arm extended. Once she neared him, he moved his arm so that it lined up with the direction Y/n was coming from. She tightened her fist and pulled back her left arm and punched out with her right.

His arm only slightly moved back as she landed on the ground beside him, preparing to attack again. Y/n bursted up and aimed for his arm again with her left fist, switching her arm each chance she took.

Each punch she gave didn't seem to have much infliction of pain on him whatsoever. That began to irritate her.

"Can I try blocking now?" she asked, lowering her fists and groaning.

"No chance," he replied. "I never harm women in any way."

"Why not?"

He paused. "Do you want to feel pain? Because I'm sure I'm not going to be the one to fulfill that wish of yours." He leaned closer to her. "Ask Douma, he might be more willing if that's what your wanting."

"And Douma is..?" Y/n asked curiously.

"Upper rank two. I wouldn't recommend it though. Not a great guy if you ask me."

"Well it would be nice knowing my upper ranks, don't you agree?" She said leaning closer to him as well, smirking.

"No it would not," he argued.

"What's so bad about him anyways?" She retorted.

He was starting to get flustered. "Would you drop it? He's not my favorite guy and that's all there is to it." He stood up straight now looking away.

Y/n stood straight as well."Guess that settles it. He's 'so bad' you can't even describe it is that right?"

"Sure, guess you could put it that way," he said looking back at Y/n and crossing his arms.

When Akaza crossed his arms, Y/n's eyes were drawn to his blue fingers, and his red nails. And so a question popped up in her head.

"Here's a question you might actually answer then." She looked up at him. "Why are your fingers blue, a little unusual I think?"

He looked offended by her question, however he looked at Y/n.

"Well it matches my feet of course, why else?"

The girl looked down, and was surprised that she hadn't noticed until now. His toes were as well blue, with the same red nails as his hands. She looked back up, but he wasn't there. Y/n stood there in shock that he had left, when she suddenly felt a tapping on her shoulder. She squealed and leaped around to see him standing behind her, smiling.

——————

heyy sorry if this is a little boring but things will get more exciting I promise. And if your wondering, yes, i DO plan on adding in Douma for a chapter or two <33

 And if your wondering, yes, i DO plan on adding in Douma for a chapter or two <33

look how shiny he looksss

word count: 817