Amniotic Fluid All Over The Floor

Remus turned over in his bed. The dull sun had somehow woken them up. Achilles sensed Remus' consciousness and he padded from the end of the bed to Remus. Remus smiled softly as it pulled Achilles into a hug. 

Xe moved further into Sirius' warm body. He poked his cheek, kissing his nose. Achilles began to lick Sirius' face, she grunted as she was woken up by the dog. Achilles and Patroclus were both fully grown, despite being one year old. 

"Good morning, lovely. Pronouns?" Remus asked quietly, being well aware of the quietness from the hamster who liked to use its wheel this early in the morning. Sirius reached a hand out to Achilles and stroked him, eyes still closed.

"She and her. Thanks." Sirius whispered, also being aware of the lack of noise coming from the large enclosure in the corner. Remus hummed, feeling Patroclus trot up to the two. 

Achilles was in the middle of the two, blocking them from being affectionate. He obviously wanted the attention which he got a lot because he and Patroclus were allowed to come to work with Remus so a lot of people stroked him.

"What'd you want for breakfast, your majesty?" Sirius teased. It was an ongoing joke since Remus could barely cook and Sirius was a good cook so they had decided to leave Sirius with the cooking and Remus with the baking. Well, Sirius helped a little with baking too. Sirius told him they should be honoured that she's even letting xem taste her food.

Remus hummed, closing their eyes, thinking. "How about a full English?" Sirius wacked Remus lightly on the cheek. Remus grinned and shook his head. "Just pancakes and syrup."

Sirius nodded, even though Remus' eyes were closed. She started to sit up and immediately, Achilles and Patroclus were all over him. "Okay, okay. You'll get your food too. You coming or do I have to serve you breakfast in bed, Prince Charming?" 

"I'll only come down if you turn the heating up, get blankets for me and carry me." Remus cracked one of his eyes open, watching Sirius closely with a wide smile on his face. 

"Fine, but only because you're very smile-y this morning." Sirius stood up and dragged Remus up with him. 

"You don't have to get the blankets. Just the heating. I don't know how to work it. I can get the blankets." Remus said, leaning his head on Sirius' shoulder. Sirius nodded, hearing the hamster start to wake up. 

"Feed Chili first or you first?" Sirius asked Rrmus. Remus turned his head towards the rattling of the cage. 

"Chili," 

Sirius walked over to the cage to get his bowl out. Remus put food into it and filled the bottle up with fresh water. Xe opened the cage again and watched Chili take a break from running around on the wheel to eat.

Once they were downstairs, Remus sat in the sitting room with three blankets. Sirius had turned the heating up, even though he didn't find it cold but Remus did. He had begun making the pancake mix while Remus flicked through different things to watch on Netflix.

"Can we watch Friends again?" Remus asked from the sitting room which was diagonal from the kitchen. Sirius sighed loudly and dramatically. "Okay, what about Stranger Things." Sirius sighed again. "What do you wanna watch then?"

"Sex Education?" Sirius suggested. Remus found it and turned it on, waiting for Sirius. Patroclus jumped up onto the couch, Achilles lay down at Remus' feet. Sirius came into the sitting room and passed Remus his plate and sat with hers in her lap. 

Remus leaned against Sirius, taking a bite of the pancake. Sirius kissed his forehead. "I'll drop you off at work?"

"You act like you have to go far after that. Oo, we have that guy coming in to put the door between both shops. And then after work we have to go shopping. And then Dorcas is coming over."

"Most you've ever done in one day." Sirius grinned mockingly. Remus scoffed. He placed his plate on the coffee table after he was done. 

"I'm going to get ready." Remus hummed, kissing Sirius.

The Best Three

Kayde: should I jump into a volcano

Peter: yes I'll film it and post it on tiktok, it'll go viral and I'll get famous and then I'll invited to the met gala that Addison Rae was except i deserve it

Tobi: Shoot for your dreams Pete!

Peter: DO IT FOR THE VINE

Kayde: but vines dead

Peter: yk what I'm not videoing it, I'm going to be the one pushing you into the volcano.

My LilyFlower

James: Lily

James: I know that you're busy and all

James: and I respect that

James: i know you're trying to learn and I respect that too because learning is important

James: very very important. And of course I can't wait to take our unborn child to school and see them go to their friends and have fun even though school sucks sometimes but we'll help them through it

James: I either just took a really long piss that had no warning at all or my amniotic fluid is all over the floor 

James: IM NOT READY TO BE A DAD LILY

James: IM SCARED AND IM GOIJG TO START CRYING

James: MY FAVOURITE PAJAMA PANTS ARE SOAKED

James: I'LL HAVE TO HAVE PERIODS AGAIN

James: THIS IS THE END OF MY LIFE 

Lily: James please tell me this is a joke

James: IT'S NOT A JOKE LILY, I'M HYPERVENTILATING AND IM HOME ALONE AND MY HANDS ARE SHAKING TOO MUCH TO CALL ANYONE LILY PLS COME HOME IM SHAKING

Lily: okay, James, take a deep breath, I'll be home very soon, I've left class and I'm getting into the car now. Take it easy, have a quick shower to calm yourself. Are you starting to have contractions?

James: I don't know I think so it's hard to focus when in a couple of hours I'm going to be pushing a little child out of me

Lily: go have a shower, James. I'll be home soon. The hospital bags are packed, it's okay. Calm yourself