Chapter 1 : My own damn brother flirting with me? I don't do incest!

My name is Carly-Jay Taylor, I’m 16 years old, I’ve long down to the end of my back black hair with red streaks my original hair colour is blond, bright blue green eyes, slim fit figure, a dancer, trouble maker so I’ve been called.

I’m the youngest of the triplets, my family either cal me Cj or Crash. I was sent to live with my loveable eldest sister Annabelle for over a year

my parents well mostly my mother was sick of me been around and getting in trouble in school so they sent me away before I left I was abit of the plus size with my weight I was the “Fat Kid”

I was bullied a lot by bitches, mainly one bitch in general my darling sister Jade, I had 2 best friends in the whole world Sophia Turner and Henry Smith.

I was sad to leave them but now after a horrific year and a half of been with Annabelle

I’m “allowed home” and I cant wait to see my 7 other siblings..

Heres a brief description about my siblings:

Annabelle Taylor : 26 years old, shoulder length brown hair, slim figure, brown eyes.

Aaron Taylor: 18 years old, short black spiky hair, blue eyes, built body, captain of the football team, one of the biggest players around basically the leader of the IT boys.

Jayden Taylor: 17 years old, blonde hair, green eyes built body, captain of the basketball team, takes after Aaron being a player.. part of the IT boys.

Jade Taylor: 17 years old, long brown hair crystal blue eyes, slim figure, use to be the schools bitch, use to be the captain of the cheerleading squad. Twin of Jayden

Sam Taylor: 16 years old, dirty blonde/light brown hair blue eyes, captain of the lacross team, eldest of the triplets.

Devin Taylor: 16 years old, dirty blonde/light brown hair, green eyes, middle of the triplets, quiet, the “nerd” of the family, loves to paint.

Caitlyn Taylor: 4 years old, black hair brown eyes the baby of the family.

“Ill call you when I get there safe and sound H” I said to Hunter,

Ah Hunter Blake my closet friend, hes amazing! he's been my best friend since I got here Hunter's helped me shed the weight, gain confidence in myself, made me out going he's even thought me self defence after what ive been through..

He really has really been my best friend since ive been here even after everything he stayed with me and picked up the pieces of my broken soul and helped me heal bit by bit. I don’t know what I would of done without the poor sucker.

“You better not forget princess, I mean it!” Hunter said to me.

We were standing outside Annabelle’s house waiting for her to hurry up so we can get going to the airport I really am going to miss Hunter, it makes me sad to leave him behind.