Ch:47-Damon Corsetta.

CARLY-JAY;S P.O,V:

Cold, I feel so cold. Like teeth clattering together cold. I groan slightly my head feels so sore. I try to open my eyes but they feel so heavy.

My throat feels so dry. I hear noises around me and thats when panic mode sets in as everything comes back to me like a crash in reality.

I do the one thing I think of and regret it after it I scream.

I scream so loud that I scare myself my eyes snap open. And I'm greeted by a slap to my face knocking me flying to the floor bringing the damn chair i'm tired too with me.

"Damn in Carlton the boss will kill you for that" Some guy mutters too the bloke who just hit me.

Doors slam open

"What the hell is going on in here" A firmiliar female voice screeches loudly.

"She screamed I had to shut her up" That Carlton guy grumbles, while a set of hands help fix me back to a sitting position. My eye sight is slightly blurry, I blink a couple of times to adjust to the lighten.

I glance around the room, it looks oddly firmliar, it's old and by the looks of the place from this room it looks like it's been abandoned for years now, even an attempt done to burn it down, old pictures on the wall full of dust.

I glance at the three set of eyes staring at me. My eyes narrowing at Carlton then to the guy who helped me up then too the last one. The female, she looks firmiliar.

"What" I snap at them staring, the guy who helped me up chuckled slightly. He was beautiful, he has blonde messy hair bright green eyes and a sun tanned skin.

"Zip it Jesse" The carlton guy snapped.

"Why am I here?" I say nervously

"The boss wants what he wants and sunshine he wanted you" Carlton snaps

"Get out of here" He snaps to the girl who squeled and glanced at me before leaving.. Who was she.

"Can I have some water?" I asked them

Carlton grumbles and storms out of the room.

"You okay?" Im asked i glance at the Jesse guy

"Just peachy" I snap he cringes slightly and moves forward too me I cringe in fear

"I wont hurt you" He whispers I look at him weirdly

"I'm under orders to ensure your safety, it's going to be alright Ms. Taylor" he says and I glance at him eyes wide open

"You know?" I ask in shock

"Of course, I was told to add in the last bit so you'd know where your safety was ordered from" he grumbles

"Where is he? Can I see him? Why isn't he here" I rush out he hushs me as Carlton walks back into the room and thats when things click. The female from earlier I remember her, Connie is her name. She's a member of the pack.

I smile slightly. Remembering the pack still exists.

The pack was a secret society from back home at Anna's place. It was my safety net. It consisted of not many members back then.

Back then it was Hunter, Damon, Carri, Lucas and Jayde I've never mentioned Damon, Carri or Jayde because after an operation that excluded me and Hunter they disappeared. Damon was like the safety leader followed by Lucas. Lucas always stuck true to his word and never spoke a word too anyone.

Only person to ever call me Ms. Taylor was Damon Corsetta.

He was beautiful, real muscled dark hair bright blue eyes, tattoos. He looked rough as hell but he was a softy when it came to me and Carri his sister.

He has had it out for Troy for years, since he killed his girlfriend which I later found out after  I left Annabelle's. Damon disappeared before I could get a chance to tell him I love him like a brother. That I was sorry about Tawni.

I missed him. But it's scary he always had my back even from a far distance.

I hear more voices and the small smile on my face drops off as soon as I realise who is standing infront of me.

"Hello babe, miss me?" John says staring at me with a big creepy smile I feel my colour drained from my face and I know I'm pale. But my genius response to that was.

"Oh Fuck"

AN:

QUICK LITTLE UPDATE I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW :) PINKY PROMISE GUYS,

XOXOXO