Send me to the looney bin or worse start my own soap opera.

CARLY-JAY'S P.O.V:

We arrived at the cabin already? Huh, I must of fallen asleep on the way here. Wait to go Carly.

I stirred slightly only now realizing that I'm currently been held in strong arms that belonged too one person, Greyson. I try to snuggle into him more which only causes him to chuckle at my failed attempts "I know your awake baby" he says softly as I groan in response.

He shifts me in his arms so that he can open the door. I open my eyes when he stops moving I'm met by his piercing grey eyes that I always find myself getting lost in.

"Hi" I whisper smiling slightly

"Hey yourself" he says smirking leaning closer giving me a teasing kiss.

He puts me down and takes my hand leading me further into the cabin. It's huge, beautiful. With 8 or more bedrooms all with ensuites, a clean and beautiful crystal blue lake behind the cabin, a huge and spacious living room equipped with all the essentials dvds, ps3, flat screen t.v and many more and an evening bigger kitchen.

I felt so at peace here when we were younger but now sometimes all of this feels fake.

I feel like i'm living in a fantasy land and that I'm going to wake soon and all of this will crumble to pieces and honestly, that terrifies me. I am more alert and more afraid at the fact Troy has been released I mean will he come for me? Hurt me, my friends, my family or worse Greyson? Will he rip him from me?

I finally found a shred happiness in my life, I learned to love again and BANG he got released, I mean is it that hard and horrible for me to want a semi-normal life filled with some happiness? All this drama in my life is enough to send me to the looney bin or worse start my own soap opera.

I just want to be normal, grow up get married, have kids, a home but most importantly have happiness I just feel like-

"Baby you even listening?" Greyson says while waving his hand in my face as I'm snapped out of my thoughts

"Huh?" I say embarrassed

"I asked if you were hungry or if your still tired?" Greyson says as he cocks his eyebrow up at me looking rather amused. But before I could even comprehend a reply my stomach growled, quite loudly at that it was as if it was screaming well you going too feed me or not I was even more embarrassed!