I'm going around smoothly like a boss! Hell yes.

GREYSON'S P.O.V:

I’m nervous about this date, I spent all night thinking about it. I mean imagine she said no? I’d  be crushed.

I just hope she’ll like it at least, I just want to spoil her a little and treat her right. I’m madly in love with the beautiful angel.

I have everything all planned out, even got that chic Arianna to pack an over night bag for her just incase she wants to stay at my mother’s ranch.

I’m off sorting everything out I’ve to head and pick her up soon. I mean I’m Greyson Toretto, I don’t do dates I usually do the chics and off on my merry way but Carly’s different! She makes my insides melt she isn’t some easy lay.

She’s more important than that, she’s perfect god sent like. I really am a bloody chic!

I’d spend the rest of my life proving to her that I’m the one for her that were meant to be together and that I’m a suckish person for treating her so badly but nows the time to suck it up and be a man.

I remember when I first met Carly, she was young as was I but Aaron and Jayden brought her over to my family home she was in a pink dress, with a pink hat to match and black shoes and her long blonde hair, yes blonde. She dyed it red and black now which is nice but still. Sad to remember all this details but I don’t care she’s my everything.

Anyway, mom was baking cookies and was gushing over how pretty Carly was. I remember asking my mom quietly if I could keep Carly forever and her reply was

“One day son, you’ll make that beautiful girl your wife like your daddy did me. And you better be sure to treat her right and treat her kind and special always. Promise me?” mom said I nodded yes and went to play with Carly.

I remember her been close to my mom and then just before she left my mom.. died.

I was heartbroken and treated Carly even harsher than before, I didn’t really mean the things I said and done to her I was just sad and lost and confused.

It’s true what they say : You take it out on the ones you care most about.

Which is exactly what I did too her and then I used girls for my own selfish needs if my mom could see me now she’d probably hit me to knock some sense into me, she hated girls been treated wrongly even hated Carly’s mom for hurting and I quote “A beautiful delicate angel” that’s what mom always called Carly and she was right sighing I head to my car and head over to the Taylor household to my beautiful girl.

Parking outside I get out of my car with a bunch of red and white roses, here favorites. I knock on the door and Aaron answers.

“Come in, she’ll be down in a moment. Come in the living room” he says all serious rolling my eyes at him when his back is turned I follow him to the living room.

“You treat her right Greyson or I’ll hang your balls on the flag post at school. Got it” he says scarily and full of seriousness I’d never hurt her. Not again