run off into the sunset

Unknown's P.O.V

Sighing to myself as I enter the apartment block to my crappy run down apartment! JOY...

Temporary he said it would be, temporary my ass! Not only am I here, but she is too. I'm sure she'll be up demanding to leave as per usual, I'm just not in the mood for her.

I've warned John that he's playing with double the fire making me take Lucas's girl Katie here. The chic only got out of hospital a day and she was took. It breaks my heart and if that wasn't bad enough she's also lost some of her memory.

She remembers Carly and Hunter but doesn't remember the horrible stuff John has done to her.

I feel bad keeping her here but I want what I want and I want him! It hurts that he's forgotten all about me and doesn't remember me at all.

I mean obviously the whole face transformation would make a difference. Yes I needed plastic surgery to rearrange my face because of that dick Troy! Bastard.

It was and wasn't my fault that Troy done what he did that night to me. John saved my life, granted they think I'm dead. But little do they know I'm not.

I'm forever in John's debt which doing this now is me been free and cleared, who would've thought you fake identity and fake papers would land you a job smack bang straight away!

The deal I made with John is I get the love of my life, Katie gets to be freed with Lucas and all for the price of Carly-Jay Taylor.

To get to her I need an "in" with her family, friends and what not. I'm on a time limit. Troy's getting out soon and surely he will go after Carly.

"When are you going to let me go?" Katie whispered sadly snapping me from my thoughts.

"You know the deal" I say gruffly

"Come on Ryan, please just let me go." She sniffles

Sighing yet again "It's Alexander now Ryan's the last name, and I can't Katie look your starting school there soon so just go as the plan follows and we'll be back with our loved ones."

I finally glance at her and notice her deathly pale skin, her big red puffy eyes from crying.

"Have you taken your meds?" I ask she looks away from me staring longingly out the crappy window

"Yes" she whispers I notice tears streaking down her beautiful face

"I'm sorry Katieboo but you know I have to no we have to do this" I say and she nods in understanding

"Do you really think he forgot about you?" she whispers glancing quickly at me

Even hearing that word "forgot" pains my chest, I would do anything to have him back in my arms to feel his skin on mine, to savor the feeling of his lips against mine, to have withering beneath me as I pleasure him with love.

"I do" I say sadly she looks at me curiously

"Ridiculous, he may hate the new you but he'll never forget the old you. Do you know last year he wouldn't speak to any of us for months only Carly. He distanced himself from us, he vowed to help CJ out and to free her so she doesn't end up like the old you. On the 1 year anniversary he watched your favorite films and listened to your songs heck he even spent 24 hours straight at the grave he was so bad that it broke him Ryan, it and you broke him so bad that he didn't know left from his fucking right. I'm sick of John this and John that what about us! Me? Lucas? CJ or even Hunter huh! Have you thought about what John is going to do when he gets CJ? How will your precious Hunter be then? Do you really think when he finds out you haven't been dead all this time that he's going to run back into your arms and you two run off into the sunset happy go lucky? If you think that you're a bigger idiot then I first thought" She rants

I just lose my cool and snap I done the one thing I regretted and I slapped her hard across the face

"Shit Katie I'm sorry" I rush out going closer to here she cowers away from me and I cringe fuck! I am an idiot.

She runs to her room and locks the door I cant take this I grab my jacket and put it back on and walk out the door once again.

Drink that's what I need now. A lot has changed, I've changed, Katie's changed heck even john changed more sinister but none of that bothers me.

No what bothers me more is that, he's changed I miss my baby and it breaks my heart all over.

I mean what would you do for the one you love more than anything or anyone?

Would you give them up or fight for them. 

-------

Sorry it's short

Was really just a quick update, working on more chapters I want them alot longer so updating my take longer too.

I would appreciate some reads, votes, fanning and some comments to let me know how I'm doing?

Anything at all guys :) Are yous enjoying it? Is it annoying? Stupid, boring, good etc?

Please Vomment (:

Thank you so so so so much for taking time out to read it :)