CH:50-. And me? I'm looking at the girl of my dreams

GREYSON'S P.O.V:

Numb, I feel numb. She is out there somewhere probably scared for her life. Anger boils within me.

There all talking, discussing this and that but is any of it even going to work?!

I just found her again, I held her close. I fell for her all over again not a hope if I will let her disappear again. I watch in the background as they discuss plans.

My mind still reeling as Hunter revealed everything that had happened to her how that bastard changed her the scaring on her they emotion turmoil the freighted girl.

My baby-girl beaten, drugged raped all sorts. It's not on when I grab a hold of those two I will kill them.

"Greyson" Aaron was calling my name waving his hands infront of my face.

"What" I snapped coldly

"We have a lead, come on" He grounds out I simply nod. I pick up my phone hoping maybe she called. Hurt fills me as I look at my screen saver. Us at my moms lake house full of smiles, her beautiful smile with her green and blue eyes. And me? I'm looking at the girl of my dreams.

"We need to find her" Devin said sadly.

"We will don't worry" Sam replied wrapping an arm around his brother's shoulder. I walked out of the house and into my car. Devin, Sam and Jayden hopped into my car.

We drove to the directions that Hunter had sent.

Arriving at the destination I heard Devin gasp I looked up and my blood ran cold.

I hopped out of the car. Rushing towards the house.

"Carly" I screamed hearing Jayden and Aaron do the same rushing into there old abandoned house I hear Hunter screaming for help.

"Where is she?" I shout at him.

"He took her" He said full of anger, I have never seen him like that. I glance down and see that dude full of blood I roll my eyes and scream "Call an ambulance" to the lads.

"Devvy" I hear Hunter say as he holds his arms out to his lover.

Envy fills me, as I glance at how Hunter wraps his arm around him kissing him softly.

A tear streams down my face I need my babygirl.

"Wait a minute why does this old place look familiar" Sam says everyone looks at him

"Yeah I agree Slash" Devin says I glance at Jayden who is looking at Aaron.

"No need to discuss that right now we have a sister to save" Aaron says.