Momma Blake, what can I say about her.

CARLY-JAY'S P.O.V:

Well, school has been a complete borefest! Yep, you guessed it borefest. There’s been no drama, no bitching, no fights, no detentions, no nothing just complete and utter borefest.

I’m currently waiting on Hunter to hightail his ass from the art club so we can head home and chill then get ready for tonights game, Ari and Greyson’s game to be precise.

And I’m completely screwed!! I know absolutely nothing, yep nothing about football. So what I’ve decided to do is stand on the sidelines and cheer Aaron and Greyson and pray they win the game. I’ve Hunter going to so that he will help me out and tell me what’s happening and who is going to score and blah blah blah.

He needs to hurry his ass up and drag it away from Devin grrrr

Tapping on the car window snaps me out of my thoughts and my door opens

“What you still doing here?” he asks grinning

“Waiting on Hunter to move his ass so I can leave” I grumble

“You okay darling?” Greyson asks concerned

“Yeah sorry Grey, just a bit tired” I say and he smiles

“You going to be okay?” he asks

“Yeah just need to get home for a shower and I’ll be right as rain” I say smiling

“Good now how about a good luck kiss?” he asks smirking

“Emmmm no.” I say trying to hide my smile he laughs and pulls me out of the car and kisses me.

Mmmm his sweet sweet lips on mine tasted like my own type of heaven and as twilight said my own brand of heroin sweet and addictive.

A throat clears beside us and we pull apart grinning like fools I glance at the person who cleared their voice Hunter. He stood glancing around, almost embarrassed he’s covered in paint almost looks as if he rolled in it. Devin must have had a paint war with each other. Bless them.

“Sorry guys” Hunter says sheepishly

“It’s cool man I’ve got to run to practice anyways” Greyson said grinning I blush.

“I’ll see you either before or after the game yeah?” Greyson says to me quietly

“Yep you sure will” I say and he pecks my lips grinning again as he jogs off to the field.

“Sorry about that Carly” Hunter says

“It’s cool you fool” I say laughing at him

“Come on lets get to yours and get you showered” I say

And we head in the car to his place so he can get cleaned up and ready then we will be heading to mine to get sorted.