Chapter 7

Armin's Point of view.

Today was a bit different. Mikasa and Eren are both absent. We're so worried about them, so we decided to ask our teachers if they know where they are and why they are absent. After our Science class we will ask Miss Hanji where Mikasa is cause they are pretty close.

"Miss Hanji!" I called for her, she was about to leave the room. She turned around and nodded gesturing for us to start talking.

"May we ask? Where's Mikasa?" I asked. She scratched the back of her head and said "She's at her house Levi told me she got sick and that she will only come on Thursday."

"Oh can we visit her?" Historia asked. "You can but you need to ask permission from her or Levi cause I don't know if Levi is really okay with it, you know him he doesn't like people much. Try texting her." She said.

"We tried earlier but she didn't respond." I said.
"Maybe she was sleeping. Don't worry she's gonna be fine she's strong. Anyway I better get going bye now!" She waved goodbye and we said goodbye to her too.

"Oh God Mikasa please be okay." Historia said in a worried tone. Ymir then hugged her from her back.
"Don't worry my queen if we can we will visit her." She comforted her.
"How about Eren has he answered our text?" Connie asked.

We all signed and shook our head.
"Maybe he'll answer us later. Let's just hope he's not sick like Mikasa."
I said.

Just after I said that Eren texted me.
"Guys he texted me." I said and they all went near me to see what he sent.

EREN

EREN:Sorry I'm not at school. I got admitted to the hospital. I'll be back to school on Monday.

We all had a worried face when we read what he said. I spoke too soon he's sick too.

"Oh Eren please be okay too." Historia said. What happened to them? How did they got sick?.

YOU:What happend? Mikasa is
s

ick too. But Miss Hanji said she will go back to school on Thursday.

EREN: I fainted and got admitted here at the hospital. They said they need to monitor me for days since I had medical problems when I was little. You can visit me if you want I'll explain everything if you can come. And I hope Mikasa is okay.

YOU:Okay maybe we will visit
when we have our free time. Take care and be safe.

EREN: yeah I will.

"You've got to he kidding me! He's sick too!" Jean said.
"When will we visit him?" Reiner asked.

"Maybe later? I don't know. When are you guys free? We still need to visit Mikasa too. When will we visit them?" I asked.

"Well let's ask Mikasa if Levi is okay with us visiting her." Sasha said while munching on her food.

"Sasha stop eating for once please. Where did you even get that food?" Annie asked her, giving her a little glare.