Twenty

Greyson never imagined what it would feel like to be with Briar. The physical, the emotional, the intimacy of having someone like her care for someone like him. He didn't deserve what she was giving, but god help him if he wasn't going to take it. Her skin was sweet, soft and welcoming, in more ways than he ever even thought possible. Her body was heaven sent and he was here to worship her in anyway she wanted him too. Her body fit his perfectly. She kissed him hard, soft, on the lips, jaw, and neck. Everything she was doing, was what he wanted, and she didn't even realize it. He could never get enough of this, enough of her. He would always need more, he knew then and there he would always need her. Greyson took his time with Briar, feeling like he could never get enough of the moment they were in.

The night soon gave way to morning and they realized neither of them slept. Briar looked exhausted, but they would have to leave soon. Greyson forced himself to set his alarm to go to sleep. Three hours came and went and she was pulling him out of bed to get a shower. She stood there and he washed her hair and back, he enjoyed the intimacy of the simple pleasure and she seemed to as well.

"You're turn," she said, he looked at her as she reached around and grabbed the girly smelling soap. His concern though was her naked body, brushing against his.

"Sweetheart, we really need to get going," Greyson said as he cleared his throat. Briar looked at him confused and then down, she giggled.

"That thing really does get worked up at anything slight and simple," she looked up and Greyson rolled his eyes.

"You being gorgeous, naked and wet in front of me, is far from slight and simple," he said huskily as he backed her into the shower wall.

"Whatchya gonna do about it?" She asked, biting her lip. Greyson grinned as he leaned in and began to kiss Briar's neck as his hand moved down along her body. Briar gasped slightly, but Greyson soon felt Briar's hand making its own way down his body in turn. She made it impossible to think clearly. Her lips found his jaw and slowly moved down his neck, causing Greyson to shudder with delight. The greatest night gave way to the perfect morning and he never wanted it to end.

After the shower, they quickly got ready and left for the cookout. They were running severely late, it was worth it though. Greyson suggested they bring Cookie today, so Briar happily grabbed his little harness and leash and they loaded him up in the truck. She was smiling more than he had ever seen before and Greyson couldn't stop the feeling in his chest of wanting to keep it there. The drive there was quick, but once they arrived, the place was already crowded. Greyson parked close to his moms house and then helped Briar out of the Broncho. Everyone was out back with a few stragglers out front and a few in the house. Greyson quickly pulled Briar upstairs, telling her to let Cookie down in the house. They ran upstairs and Greyson changed as fast as he could.

Briar walked around his room as he pulled on his jeans and t-shirt and then looked at him with a grin.

"You were a cute kid," she giggled as she picked up the horrific picture of Greyson in his braces and glasses days.

"Don't tease," he stuck his tongue out. Briar giggled.

"I'm not, I bet you were sweet," she said and looked at the picture. Greyson paused what he was doing and looked at her. Watching her made his heart feel full. He couldn't stop the bubble of emotions that seemed to escape it.

"I love you, I am in love with you," he said without even a second thought. Briar seemed to freeze. Her eyes went wide as her breathing became short and she looked at the picture still.

"Greyson, hurry up! Mama Ada is waiting on us!" Jimmy shouted through the door. Greyson looked at the door and then back at Briar. She looked up at the wall, clearly in shock. Greyson quickly looked away, he messed up.