CHAPTER 3

Kartik's pov:

BELMOND GRAND HOTEL

Hmm so finally we reachedhere

Hmm so finally we reachedhere...The hotel is ofcourse classy and luxurious and why not it would beafterall it's Samuel choice...I actually love his taste very much ...we walkedinside the hotel the guards and the staff member bowed looking us ...aa aa don'tuh think that they bowed infront of me coz they respect me if uh think this u rhighly mistaken ...they bow infron t of coz they are scared Of me...scared of KARTIKMALHOTRA....I just loved to see them like this .....the fear they have in theireyes right now gives me different kind of kick...a peace..which I alwayswanted.

"Kartik"samueal welcomed us spreading his arms ...I smirked and hugged him ..he patted my back making me angry...I know he is my mentor ,my teacher but that doesn't mean he will treat me like this....come on I m a mafia boss not a kid of six years.

"How are you?"he asked breaking the hug

"Good as always"I said looking around not looking into his eyes coz I know if I will look into his eyes he will found that I m angry which I don't want to .

"Domenico"samueal hugged him too atting his back

"Samuel"he hugged him back

"Hey kartik"and here comes his slutty daughter Sofia....oh god I so hate her she always keep on clinging on me which I hate the most...I have already warned her that I can't marry her...leave her I will not marry anyone I already told her .... And at that time she agreed too and we end up in a hotel room under the satin sheets naked.

You guys know what I m bearing her firstly coz she is Samuel's daughter and secondly she is hot ...and really good at bed.

"Hey sofia"I wished he back with my most sweet yet fake voice.

"What's up baby"whispered placing her hands across my neck and hugging me as tighter as possible ...pressing her body against mine.Jeez she is turning me on I could feel her smirking ...I forcefully broke the hug and scowled at her who smirked ....only she has the fucking guts to challenge Kartik Malhotra which I hated...I never like someone challenging me......but don't worry this is on my list she has to pay for it.

"Kartik you can rest in your room we will meet at night till then Adriano will also be here"...I rolled my eyes hearing his name only ...I so hate him always ordering and bossy

'Kartik uh should respect girls'our shop for morality....anyways will bear him too for some days

"Ok"I nodded and walked towards my room

-------------------------------------------

I came out of the restroom after a long and hot shower ..woohhh I needed that so much

"Knock-knock"who the fuck is this now...mmm I guess I know who is it ...I walked towards the door in the towel only ...and opened the door

And as expected it was our one and only Sofia....i know what is she here for ...and trust me I too wanted the same....i m really tired and frustrated and I need to vent it out on her maybe....