CHAPTER 18

Kartik sat beside Naira holding her hand who was still unconscious things running in his mind he don't know what happened why she fainted suddenly but he is worried what happened to her...his mind can't think anything ...he is all lost staring at her face hugging her hand hoping she is fine...the doctor took her blood for tests and he is desperately waiting to know what happened.

"Sir"he looked towards his side to find the doctor standing...he stood up mmediately not befor keeping her hand back....

"What happened"he asked in a demanding tone

"s..i...r"she stammered making him frown..

"I ....i don....tt k..no...w ho....w it ha....ppen....ed I ggg....aa...v..e h....e..rrr......"

"For god sake stop stammering and tell me what exactly happened"he shouted making her flinch back in fear a sob left he mouth

"SHE IS PREGNANT"she said gulping the lump formed in her throat

"What?"he frowned she nodded looking down sweating with fear

"But I guess she was on pills"he said she nodded

"She was sir....but I guess she forgot to take these days"she said...he closed his eyes...his jaw clenched ...hand fisted .......trying to control his anger.

"Leave"she looked at him who opened his eyes which were red by now.

"I SAID LEAVE"He shouted at her who flinched

"Ok"she said and ran out of the room as faster as possible.

He sighed and sat beside her taking her hand in his he pecked it aand hugged it near his face his eyes closed....

"Kartik...."he opened his eyes to see Adriano....

"Please don't get angry on her ..."he said ...Kartik nodded looking at her who was sleeping peacefully.

Adriano sighed and walked out followed by the other two

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The night passed like this with lot's of things running in his mind that he didn't realised that he slept with his head on the bed whereas he was on the floor his hand holding her hand.

Her hand which moved when the sunrays disturbed her sleep broke his sleep.....he looked at her who was trying to open her eyes which was closing automatically due to the lights....she opened her eyes after some seconds and tried to sat on the bed and Kartik helped her....

"Kartik what happened last night....how I came here?"she askedholding her head whereas Kartik sat in silence looking down

"Kartik say na"she said frowning seeing him siting silently

"You fainted in the washroom last night"he said coldly....

"Fainted?"she frowned

"But why...how?"a lot of questions coming in her mind no answer

"Kartik say something na?"she asked him who was sitting silenty looking down.

"YOU ARE PREGNANT"he said making her stop ...

"What?"she whispered all numb he nodded looking down

"You are"he said and looked at her who was sitting lost trying to register his word

"One thing am gonna ask"he said making her look at him

"Did uh skipped the pills"he asked sending her in thoughts

"Say?"he asked softly she looked at him biting her lip he raised his brow she nodded slowly

"Why?"he asked