CHAPTER 11

Nia's pov:

She came home with a boy..no ..not a boy..he is way too older than her..he pinned her on the wall and was going to kiss him but she stopped him ...I sighed in relief.

But what I saw next was enough to shock me ...the man handed her a bundle of notes.she smirked and fused her lips with his..placing her hands across his neck.

"What the fuck Kiara"I shouted startling them...She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Whatthe fuck are youn doing Kiara"I asked eyeing at the man who was ogling at me...I glared at him who looked away.

"Get out"I said to him who looked at me

"Nia....."I stopped her showing my hand

"Get out mr..otherwise I will call the cops"I warned he sighed "Fine"

"wait"I stopped him ....and snatched the bundle from her hand and slammed on his hands

"Now get out"I said to him who smirked and walked out.

"What the fuck was that Kiara"I shouted at her who was ascending the stairs

"What?"she asked annoyingly

"You bring guys home .."I asked with disgust

"So what..."she said casually

"So what.

"So what do you do..huh?"she shouted back

"What do you think I don't know about you and that KARTIK Malhotra"she said making me pale

"You know?"I asked in a low voice she chuckled

"Not even me...the whole city knows about you as his new slut"she said with disgust....

"Who is sleeping with him for money...."she added

"Kiara you are taking it wrong....i was helpless ..he blackmailed me that he will kill Y............"

"Oh stop this nonsense..i know how you are..."she said I looked down biting my lip trying not to cry

"But why are you doing this ?"I asked

"coz I needed money that I can spend in clubs and bars......do uh know the price of all this"she said

"You don't have to do all this Kiara ..it's all wrong"I said

"Look who is telling what is wrong...who herself is a fucking Whore"

"And who the hell are you to tell me what I have to do!!!"she shouted

"I am ur sister Kiara"my voice choked ..i was trying my best not to cry her words were hurting me to the core

"Sister!!!"she said sarcastically

"You are not my sister...you never were"her words snatched the ground down my feets.

"You were nothing but just a wretched bitch who snatched my parents from me"I looked at her in shock whose eyes have nothing but hate ..hate for me.

"The one who loves you always dies"she said

"even your real parents died because of you"she said I looked at her hsock and numb..

"What?"I asked she smirked

"Wait!!!"she said and walked upstairs leaving me standing all broken and shattered my sister ..whom I love the most hated me all her life she hated me I chuckled sadly

She came and handed me a file...I opened the file a pic of a couple was on the very front page...with me...are they my parents?......i caressed the photograph tears rolling down my eyes...and turned the page...to find a newspaper cutting....

A HUGE ACCIDENT AT THE CARNIVAL-10 PEOPLE DIED..

"The Ferries Wheel broke and fell ..resulting in 30 peoples injured and 10 dead"

My heart beat accerelate...that 10 people contained my mom-dad too?...flashes of my childhood start coming infront of all ...a lady pushed a girl who was jumping and something fell on her ..leaving the girl behind crying...I thought it was just a mere dream ..a nightmare but no I was wrong this was a truth..my life truth...my parents died saving me....they died coz of me!

"The one who loves you all die..my parents your parents ...all died coz you were in their life"she gritted

"That's why I hate you..you are the fucking reason I m an orphan....all alone...you are the only reason"she shouted I hugged the file near my heart.

"I AM SORRY"I whispered looking down..she is right I m the reason of every bad thing...I m wretched ...I m bad luck.

"I don't want your sorry...all I want is you out of my house and my life..."she gritted I nodded and looking down and walked out.

------------------------------------------

I am walking all alone broken and shattered in the heavy rain.....hugging the file near my chest...today I faced the truth..the bitter truth of my life.....my fucking life which has nothing but pain and losing people...I lose all my loved ones...I lost them mumma-papa also died coz of me neither I asked them to come at my award function nor their car would have bumped into the bus and they would be alive with us. I don't deserve any happiness......no I don't deserve that....i m destined for only one thing...one thing that is pain....I closed my eyes when sharp lights pierced in my eyes ...I blink several times and looked forward to find a car who stopped infront of me and a man came out of it....my grip at the file become tight ..IT WAS HIM.

He smiled in relief panting heavily and ran towards me wrapping his arms around me he breathed "I was so worried for you"and kissed my hairs..giving me happiness of few seconds..tears escaped my eyes which washed away with the rain drops ....hiding my pain....

He broke the hug and shouted "Where were you?"...his voice had anger pain love and worry .....for me?

I stepped back freeing my arms gripped y his palms making him frown...no ...He will also lose his life if he will be with me ....everyone who love me has to die....i m cursed no I don't want to lose him now!!...i can't afford it

"Stay away from me.......KARTIK"

So guys this was the update.. Do vote and comment if u liked it.