Chapter 25

“Martin”he gritted.

“Oh so you recognise me …well I m glad to hear that”martin said sarcastically.

“how can I forget you …you are the one and only person I hate”he gritted with disgust his voice held only one thing that is hate.

“That’s right kartik none can forget his ‘hate’ and his ‘love’”he said stressing the both words ….

“From love I remember….i heard you are in love…am I right?”he said making him snap when he mentioned 'love' he is fuckin no one to say anything about his 'love' with his impure mouth

“none of your fucking business”he gritted and was about to cut the call

“aa aa aa”

"Don't you wanna save your love"he stopped listening his words ….fuck fuck fuckkkkkkk why didn't he thought before if he knows about Naira he can be the one to kidnap her... it's him he can go to any extent to destroy me he killed his dad...his brother everyone...he can.

"I know what are you thinking"said martin bringing him out of his thoughts

"But trust me it's not me after kidnapping your love"he said 

"It's Sofia only"he added making his grip tighten on phone more eyes redder and jaw clenched.

"If you want i can send you her location too"he smirked

"Send me"he gritted and disconnected the call.

"Tch tch tch now Kartik will kill Sofia.. Samuel will kill Kartik for killing his daughter...and he will kill Samuel and others …And then end of Silician's"he smirked evilly taking a sip from the glass he was holding sitting at the king size chair in the darkness.

On otherside

Naira opened her eyes slowly batteling her eyes lashes trying to manage the lights….

Naira's pov:

Fuck my head hurts a lot and this fucking light someone plzz shut it off ….i opened my eyes completely the surrounding is mot at all familier where the fuck i m it's not my room wait a minute….fuck!!!!.....that man he kidnapped me holy fuck!!!....i tried to move my hands i realisedy hands are tied behind my back….i tried to shout but my mouth is tied and i m lying down on the cold marble white floor i looked around when my eyes caught HER.

SOFIA IT WAS THAT FUCKING SLUT FUCKING SOMEONE...Stark naked she was and the man who was way too much old than her was fucking her mercilessly who was actually enjoying it….her legs wrapped around him she was sitting on a table such that i could see her but not the man who had a tattoo on his back a dragon tattoo  it was.

She looked at me panting heavily while he was thrusting into her hard and hard she smirked at me hugging him and biting his earlobe and licking it.

I made a disgusted face fuck such a slut she is few hours before she was saying she loves my kartik and now.

The guy pulled her from hairs and smashed his lips on her…..i looked away realising what the fuck i was seeing!!!!!

I sit up on the floor trying to open my hands which were tied with a rope behind my back…..but it was too tight for me ….i stood up with great difficulty and looked here and there ...it's a house's drawing room….the furnitures are covered with white sheet look's like no one lives here…..i walked towards the window which was of glass 

"Mmmm"i shouted and tried to knock  it with my head lightly ofcourse

"Hmmmm"i shouted at the other window and tried to knock it when i felt a hand gripped around my neck which pulled  and the next moment i was on the floor ….

I cried my stomach it is hurting!!!!

"Where were you trying to escape"shouted sofia gripping my cheeks roughly making me wince in  even more.. making me cry more!!!!

"This is what exactly i wanted this tears "she said eyeing at my tears which were flowing down.

"Where is that attitude which you showed me today huh?"she shouted gripping my hairs tightly and making me stand.I cried my i felt watery at my skin between my legs and i was dozing off i guess.

"What happened..? that attitude only was only in front of kartik"she asked i was trying my best not to close my eyes and fight ….she pushed me against a table it's edge hurt my stomach again making me groan in pain.

"You did very wrong...you snatched my kartik...my love from me...and you have to pay for it..you have to die for coming between us"i heard reloading sound of gun.

"Kartik"i whispered smilingly feeling the cold gun aginst my head i stood up holding my stomach which was hurting like hell.

"I love Kartik and will love Kartik for my whole life if i die too my love will never die"i said smilingly making her more pissed ….but her irritated face changed into a smirk

"Good bye " she said

And

"Bang"

So guys this was the update tomato's and eggs are welcome 🙈

Love
-iru