CHAPTER 9

I looked at him bewildered who smirked and put my hands across his neck pulling me ...he smashed his lips on mine.

Shifting my legs apart ...he deepend the kiss more and more cupping my cheeks in his rough hands..he kept on chewing ..sucking and biting my lips ...oh it was feeling so good ...I found myself responding the kiss ..fisting his soft hairs ...I could feel him grow bigger and bigger ...pushing himself against me ...he made me moan...taking it as chance he entered his tongue in my mouth exploring every corner of my mouth I found myself sitting on his lap...responding the kiss with the same favour .

"You know I can't wait anymore...I want to mark you mine...right now"he breathed against my lips and smashed his lips on mine once again...and pick me up holding my thigh ..my legs curled around his torso automatically..he throwed me down on the bed and hover upon me kissing me my hands pinned above my head ...trying to get out of his grip ..craving to touch him.....

"Keep still"he murmered and traced his lips from my cheeks...down my jaw..collar bone ..chest ...belly and pussy ....my breath hitched when he stopped and looked at me.

Oh god why he stopped I want him to continue..what!...my subconscious snapped ...what the hell am I saying ...why am I feeling so good what is this feeling...I closed my eyes tightly when he gently peeled out my panty.

I opened my eyes to find him looking at me with dark eyes ...he kissed my pussy making me moan in pleasure closing my eyes.

Slowly he inserted his one finger inside me making me close my eyes tightly due to pain circling around and around ..my back arches .....he entered his second finger making my lgs drift apart giving him more and more access who is moving his fingers in and out slowly giving immense pleasure...he took out his fingers..i looked at him annoyed he smirked .

I groan loudly when he kisses inside of my knee, then kisses and sucks and nips his way higher up my leg to my thigh ...I flex my feets..closing my eyes ...I surrender myself to him as his mouth reaches the apex of my thighs.

He kisses me there once again Oh boy ...then gently blows before his toungue circles my clitories...he pushed my legs wider...I feel so open-so exposed.His hand on my breast pressing and squeezing it...as his his toungue tortures me, giving no quarter ,no respite...no reprieve.Tilting my hips up meeting and matching his rhythm, I am consumed

"Oh please"I moaned

"Oh no, baby not yet"he teases, but I feel myself quicken as does he, and he stops...and hover upon me kissing me hard so that I can taste myself...pinning my hands above my head ...on hand on my breast pressing and sucking it he continueous his torture.He sits back again and gently pulled my dress up..i think he's going to take it off me ..but he rolls it up my neck and then pulls it up over my head so he can see my mouth and nose but it covers my eyes...and because it is folded I can't see anything through it.

I kept on laying there in silence waiting for him...I want him to continue where the hell is he...my body wants him..i bit my lip tryine to control my emotions

"Don't do that"his voice came out husky and dark..making me shiver.After some seconds I heard a sound of a foil pocket opening..was that....

And within a min he was upon me hovering over me kissing me hungrily...I tried to kiss him back but he pulled back making me groan in irritation

"Ready babygirl?"he whispered

Ready .....Ready for what?

"Arggghhhhhhh"I cry as I feel a weird pinching sensation deep inside me as he entered me ripping through my virginity...I could hear his hard breathing

"God you are so tight"he groaned and kissed me ..and thrusts in me again..i cry out a second time making him still...but after some time he does it once more and stills..I groan my body accepting him...I want him.

And he moves, but this time he doesn't stop..HE shifts on his elbow so I can feel his weight on me ,holding me down he moves slowly at first, easing himself in and ut me.And as I grow accustomed to the unknown feeling,my hips moves tentatively to meet his.He speeds up.I moan, and he pounds on ,picking up speed merciless a relentless rhythm and I keep up, meeting his thrusts. He grasps my head between his hands and kisses me hard his teeth pulling my lower lip.He shifts slightly and I can feel something building deep inside me.I start to stiffen as he trusts on and on.My body quivers, bows, a sheen of sweat gathers over me Oh my....this feels so good.

"Come for me baby"he whispered breathlessly and I unravel at his words,exploding around him as I climax and scatter into a million pieces underneath him .And as he comes,he calls out "Oh baby"thrusting hard ,then stilling as he empties himself into me.

I am still panting trying to slow my brething and thumping heart..i realised he just ripped out my virginity . he has his forehead pressed against mine ,his eyes closed , his breathing ragged.Gentally he tugged my dress off my eyes ..and gaze down at me...with dark eyes...still inside me..

"Woaahh that was fucking awesome"he chuckled and leaned down and gently presses his lips against mine...his hand reaches for mine and he untied it which has red marks by now...He pulls out of me and rolls onto his side of bed and pulled me in his arms...I have no strength to fight so I kept my head on his chest whereas his hand around me holding me....I dozed off with nly thing running in my mind that

HE MARKED ME HIS!!!!!!!!!

SO GUYS THIS WAS THE UPDATE...HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT 🙈🙈

Do vote and comment

Love

-iqra