CHAPTER 19

Kartik was pacing to and fro in his room.....He was wearing a black tuxedo...which was looking perfect at his perfect build body.....his hairs were gelled up ....black shoes shining like glass....in all he was looking nothing but a greek god...so handsome and hot that any girl could fall for him by his first sight.

"Naira yaar how much time"Kartik called Naira who was getting ready in the washroom

"2 mins"she responded from inside he sighed and sat on the couch nearby tapping his leg nervously on the floor

"Kartik what is the need to be nervous...she will say yess...don't worry"he said and rubbed his palm and took a deep breath trying to calm himself.

"Comeon Nia uh can do it no need to be nervous"Nia said looking into the mirror who was still in her bathrob ....she was feeling to nervous to go to such party yes she has attended suh party but only as a waitress whom no one ever glanced...but today she knows she will be HIS date and the centre of attention...what will they say about her...what will she talk to them lot of question and nervousness running in her mind.....

"Naira....."

"2 mins Kartik"she responded he sighed in frustration

"Kartik why the hell are uh so nervous yaar.....comeon you are a mafia boss why so nervous ..chill man evything will be well"he said and stoodup and walked towardsthe window

"I wish you were here mom"he said looking up at the sky....

"She is exactly like you mom...same cute brave and beautiful...but don't worry I will never let anyone harm her..not even me...all that happiness you wanted I will give her...I promise"he said his eyes held determination and pain.....he will never let any one hurt Naira never as her mother was harmed and killed he will never let anything happen to Naira like that....he wil give his life for her but not let her get harmed..he couldn't save his mom but he will do save her!!!

"I am ready"a voice broke his thoughts he turned wiping off his tears.

His breath hitched seeing her who was looking like an angel....his angel ...her dress perfectly hung to her beautiful body....her hairs tied in a high ponytail with some hair strands falling at her face ...she was wearing nothing in jewellery but earings diamond earing .....and very loght makeup she was wearing which consistes of lipstick ....eyeliner ...mascara and blush nothing else.

He walked towards her with slow steps who was fidgeting her fingers looking down.

"Is it important to look so beautiful everytime"he whispered in a husky voice she looked at him who smirked at herraising his brows...she smiled and put her hands across his neck

"Same question Mr Malhotra"she said to him who shift his faze from her hands which were across his neck towards her

"Is it important to look so hot and handsome all the time"she smiled huskily

"Well when ur date is so beautiful and hot then uh should also look good"he said making her giggle

"Really"she asked he nodded ...

"Really"he said pulling her towards himself holding her waist

"U know what ...i really don't want to go to that party.....all I want right now is pinned uh against the wall and kiss every inch of you body.....and throw uh on the bed ripping ur clothes off making love to you the whole night"he breathed against her lips sending shiver down her spine ..giving butterflies in her stomach.

"So who is stopping uh"she whispered and pecked his lip making his grip tighten on her waist

"I really but I said na there is a surprise for uh today"he said and sucked her lips