Chapter 19: Truth or Dare

*PEETA POV*
Finnick is the truth or dare master and when you are playing the game with him, then stuff gets real. He always suggests this game and for some reason, we always agree. I better watch my back right now because he knows how much i deeply love Katniss. He gets a bottle and we all sit in a circle. Finnick spins the bottle first and it lands on Annie. This is going to be interesting.

"Ah yes. The sweet, charming little girl is going to be a bit naughty tonight." says Finnick looking at Annie smiling. Annie winks at him. "So, my sweet little Annie, I dare you to make out with the hottest, smartest, most charming guy in this room." Oh Finnick. Annie shrugs and runs up to Finnick and tackles him onto the ground. They start making out as Finnick runs his hands through Annie's hair. They kiss for a few minutes and before anything extreme happens, Johanna throws the bottle at Finnick's head.

"Get up you two lovebirds! We still have a game going on, you can continue this later."says Johanna. Annie gets up and winks at Finnick. Finnick is left on the ground with amaze in his eyes. I laugh.

"Alright, my turn." says Annie as she spins the bottle. The bottle lands on Clove.
"Clove, truth or dare?"
"Dare." says Clove.
"Okay, i dare you to go outside where our pool is, and scream 'I LOVE PICKLES' while jumping in the pool."
"NO WAY IM NOT DOING THAT. My hair looks fabulous right now and my clothes are new." she whines.
"It can either be that or jump in the pool NAKED." Wow, i never thought Annie could be this evil.
"UGH FINE!"

Clove gets up and we follow her out into the pool. She takes off her shoes
"I LOVE PICKLES!" She screams as she jumps into the pool. We all laugh so much that Finnick falls into the pool. That makes us laugh even harder. Clove swims up onto the stairs of the pool. She looks really angry but eventually starts laughing.
"Hey guys! I think i lost my pants!" Says Finnick. As he says that, we see a pair of jeans float up the other end of the pool. We start laughing so hard.
"SOMEONE HAND ME A TOWEL. IM HALF NAKED RIGHT NOW." he yells. I throw him the shortest towel i can find.

"REALLY PEETA."
"Yes my little princess." I laugh. He gets out of the pool and runs quickly into the house in a blink of an eye. The towel was so short that you could almost see his butt.

After Finnick and Clove get dried up, we continue our game. Clove spins the bottle and it lands on me.
"Peeta truth oooor dare." she asks
"Dare." i say. She looks around the room for a minute then eyes Katniss and I. Oh Clove.
"Peeta, I dare you to dirty kiss Katniss right now." Katniss turns to Clove then to me. I stare back and she nods. I get close to her and touch the back of her neck. I close my eyes and pull her in for the kiss. Her gentle lips crash onto mine. We slowly kiss for a bit then we brighten up our kiss. My tongue slowly slides to hers. When our tongues touch, they start moving and then it eventually turns into tongue arm wrestling.

Katniss and I are on the floor. She's on top of me. I open my eyelids for a quick second. Katniss' long, wavy, brown hair flows down her shoulders. Her cheeks are bright red. Her soft, small hands are onto my chest slowly grabbing my shoulder. I love everything about her. All her insecurities are the things i love most in the world. She's my everything. She is my sunshine to my world. I'm glad i came back to District 12, if i hadn't i would have never seen my beautiful Katniss Everdeen again.

I close my eyes and smile. Katniss notices and frowns.
"Did you not like me kissing you?" She asks with a puppy dog face. She's too cute.
"Actually i enjoyed it more than i should have."
"Then why did you stop?"
"Because i was thinking of you, that you are perfect, you are my only sunshine to my world, that without you i have nothing." She smiles and kisses me. We stop kissing because we don't want to go to far. That's good because i do not want to disrespect Katniss and her mom's rule about that. I would only do that when we get married. I just love Katniss too much to do that to her.
🔥🔫🔥🔫🔥🔫🔥🔫🔥🔫🔥🔫OMG I SAW INSURGENT ON FRIDAY AND IT WAS FLIPPIN FABULOUS. It was a bit different than the book but hey. THE TRUTH SYRUM SCENE WAS MY FAVORITE. SHAILENE AND THEO WERE SO OMG. I loved it.
ANYWAYS

VOTE

COMMENT

WHATEVER BAII 💜🔥🔫

🎶One last time, i need to be the one who takes you home🎶