Chapter 5: Seeing her

*PEETA'S POV*
I drove up to Katniss' house, and must i say she has a huge house. She must be rich. I walk up to her doorstep but hesitate to ring the doorbell. I feel like i have butterflies partying in my stomach right now. Why am i feeling so nervous? I can smoke all the drugs in the world, fight a famous wrestler, and even trash every house in my neighborhood but can't ring one single doorbell? Whatever, i ring the door bell. Suddenly i see the most beautiful sight i have ever seen.

*KATNISS POV*
I open the door to see Peeta at my doorstep. It might be weird but i kinda straightened my hair a bit and dressed in my floral sun dress just to impress Peeta a bit. He just looks so charming and cute and ho-WAIT NO KATNISS SNAP OUT OF IT!

"I-uh hi." i say. I catch him staring at me. Maybe dressing up a bit was a good idea.
"Uh hey. You look beauti-I mean you look less uglier than you normally do. Uh anyways can i come in?"
"Oh yeah duh!" i say.

*PEETA POV*
Well may i say, Katniss looks very hot, WAIT NO SNAP OUT OF IT!
"Here lets go to my room, we can start our project there." I forgot about the whole project but when i got there we both decided we would be doing a book repot about a book called The Hunger Games. I read it and may i say its the best book i have ever read. Its about this girl who oddly is named Katniss and she has to go to an arena to fight to the death with a boy also named Peeta like me. We both thought it was pretty cool so we setted our minds on that.

*KATNISS POV*
I swear, getting dressed up was actually a GREAT idea because all Peeta has been doing since he got here was just stare at me. I actually maybe think hes drooling a bit.
"Uh Katniss?" he finally says.
"Yeah?"
"Um well me and the guys just wanted to know if you wanted to come to a party at Finnick's house, we invited your group of friends too so dont worry you wont be alone crying in the corner." Was he actually inviting me? Of all the girls, of all the boys he was inviting me?!
"Uh-I-SURE! That would be great but why me? You know you could just invite the whole cheerleading team."
"I could but i wont, i want to invite you. Maybe we could change things up a bit." What does he mean by "change things up a bit"? Does he really mean what i think he means? Just before i could answer he walks out of my room and out the front door leaving me thinking alone.

🐢🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
HEY GUYS SO I HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM TRYING OKAY. ANYWAYS MY SCHEDULE FOR UPDATING THIS STORY IS ON WEEKENDS AND SINCE TOMORROW I HAVE NO SCHOOL I CAN MAYBE UPDATE TOMORROW TOO.
SO ANYWAYS

VOTE

COMMENT

WHATEVER BAI!!!!!