Chapter 20: The Notes

*KATNISS POV*
✨FAST FOWARD TWO DAYS LATER✨
The note read 'STAY AWAY FROM PEETA OR ELSE'. The second note i have got on my locker. This is now a threat to both Peeta and I. I can't let this happen to him. He doesn't deserve this. I dont deserve him. He doesn't need this pressure on him, hes a sweet, nice guy and he didnt do anything to deserve this. I can't let this happen to him.

"Hey Catnip. Whats going on with you, you look worried." says Gale as he approaches me. I crumple up the paper in my pocket and just ignore him.
"Catnip i know youre hiding something from me and im not leaving until you tell me what it is." I sigh.
"Gale its just a little problem, i have been getting notes from this mystery person telling me to watch out and stuff and i dont know what to do about it anymore."
"Katniss it looks like this person maybe wants something that they can't have and maybe they are trying to get it."
"But Gale what do i have that they want. I'm a basically a piece of shit!"
"Well i dont know. Gotta go to English class." He says and scurries off. I stuff the note back in my pocket and run to Peeta. All i need is him right now.

*PEETA POV*
"Peeta!" Yells a familiar voice. Just then i feel a soft pair of arms wrap around me. I notice thats it's Katniss and she has a worried look on her face.

"Katniss whats going on, youre shaking." I say worriedly.
"I just needed you right beside me at this time."
"Why, whats going on?" Now shes really worrying me.
"Peeta im scared." she says.
"Why. Dont worry you can tell me everything and ill help you." Katniss gets a crumbled up piece of paper out of her pocket and hands it to me. I open it and read what it says. 'STAY AWAY FROM PEETA OR ELSE'. My mouth drops. Why would anyone send this note to Katniss? What do they want from her and me? This is not happening. What if something happens to her. I could never live up to myself if something does happen. Well its probably just a joke but if the notes keep coming, then we have to do something about it.

"Katniss its okay, I am here and no one is going to hurt you. Im always going to be by your side and if anyone even tries to get close to you, they will have to get through me." i say.
"But Peeta, its not only me thats's in this problem, its you too. They are gonna get us both if we dont do something." Cries Katniss as she cries onto my chest.
"Well either way Katniss," I put my hand to her to and raise her head up. "I wouldn't let a single soul hurt my princess, we will go through this fight together. Im never gonna let you out of my arms." She does a sad smile and hugs me. I hug her back in my embrace.

"Can we go home, i dont want to be here anymore." says Katniss.
"Of course, i can just say that you and I were both sick and we had to go home."
"Thank you Peeta." says Katniss as she pecks my lips.
"Anything for my princess." I say as i grab her hand and take her towards my car. We drive to my house and we head towards my room.

I give a pair of sweatpants and one of my shirts for Katniss to wear. She always loves wearing my clothes. She puts them on and lays down on my bed. I join her and lay down right beside her. She smiles and holds my hand. We start playing with each others fingers. Her soft, small hand grabs my hand. I turn to her and play with her hair. She smiles and we stare into each other's eyes. It's moments like these that make me smile the most. Other people might think that these moments are little and not worth for, but for us its everything. When i remember the moments like this, it always puts a smile to my face. I
feel like we are the only people in the world and only Katniss can give me that.

🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃
YAAAAAAASSSSSSS EVERLARK FOR LIIIIFFFEEEE. I LOVE ITTTTYT. ANYWAYS IM SOOOO SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE FOR TWO WEEKS. ITS JUST THAT IM WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY FOR A FRIEND AND ALSO ON THIS ONE AND UGH ITS REALLY STRESSING. There really wasnt gonna be any Everlark moments in this chapter but to make up for not posting any chapters i added some in:)
BTW you guys should go read my other story. I just started the first chapter and im working on the second one. The story is
Forever and Always

ANYWAYS

VOTE

COMMENT

WHATEVER BAAAIII🍃🍂

🎶You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to🎶