three- the party

~~~~~Mattheo's Pov
I was sitting in Snape's class next to Izabelle. She didn't seem scared even after she learned who we were. No one in this school would dare to talk back to us. My brother must have noticed that too, I see how he's looking at her.
As Izabelle was answering Snape's questions I decided to mess with her a little. She really was getting on Snape's nerves.
I put my hand on her thigh, my brother did the same. Was he interested in her? It didn't matter, I will make her mine.
Noticing a trail of goosebumps forming under my touch I moved my hand further up.
Tom followed my actions and that's when she stopped us.
I exchanged a look with my brother, he wasn't going to back off.
Neither was I.

~~~~~Izzy's Pov

I came to the Gryffindor tower and sneaked inside their common room while some other students were leaving.
There was no one inside apart from the twins and Lee. I went over to them and handled them the vial.

"Do I want to know what this is for?" I asked, I have to admit I was a little curious.
"It's for Malfoy, he's been calling Hermione and other students mudbloods so we prepared a prank for him..." Fred started "...if you add this to a potion we made and drink that mixture, you start to sweat with a green, sticky liquid.." George continued "...and if you try to wash it off with water it becomes rock hard" Lee finished.
"So how do you get it off?"
All three of them looked at me mischievously and smirked.
"With mud" They simultaneously said. They were so synchronized there was no way the haven't been practicing that speech.
I couldn't help but giggle at them.
"We just have to figure out a way to give it to him"
"I can slip it in Draco's drink at the party tonight." I offered.
All their faces lit up. Fred took out a different vial from his pocket, mixed the fluids together and handed me the potion.
"Only a few drops" He instructed.
"I got it. I have to go to class, bye guys" I smiled at them and left.

——-time skip———— 9pm
your dress

I was at my dorm with Pansy getting ready for the party

I was at my dorm with Pansy getting ready for the party. Blaise wasn't here, he decided to switch dorms and stay with Enzo. So now it's just us two. I asked Pansy if there was something between them since typically a girl and a boy don't share a dorm but she said they were just friends.
I helped her pick her dress and slipped into mine.
We left for the party. On our way we could see groups of students on their way there as well.

When we got to the pitch I have to admit I was impressed how everything was prepared. Bottom rows of the stands were used as bars, there were lights and music playing and like 300 people dancing on the field. The location was perfect, the stands covered everything from view from the castle.

We made our way to the bar and downed three shots right away before joining the crowd.
I started dancing as well, getting lost in the moment. It was quite chilly but all the people were rising the temperature, this contrast tingling my senses. I was already starting to feel tipsy.
The air was filled with electricity.

Suddenly I felt a pair of warm hands grab my waist from behind,  guiding my movements. I gravitated towards the warmth radiating of their body. Then i was hit with a scent of strong cologne. I recognized that smell, it was Tom. His hands roaming up and down my waist, his hot breath on my neck sending a shiver down my spine.

One of his hands went up and gripped my throat, the cold of his rings caressing my sensitive skin.
Tilting my head to the side he pressed his soft lips against my skin and started trailing kisses from under my ear down my neck.

I turned around and looked into his glowing eyes. Putting my hands behind his neck I pulled him into a kiss.
He kissed back hungrily, his tongue asking for access.

That's when I felt someone pull my arm breaking our connection.Way to ruin the moment.
"Come on you two, we're gonna play truth or dare, we're waiting for you" Pansy said giggling.
We followed her up the stands passing students making out or smoking on the benches.

Finally we reached the top where were the commentators' posts.
It was more cozy than i expected it to be, there were two couches inside, a lot of blankets and a lamp giving it a nice, warm light. Blaise, Enzo, Draco and Mattheo were already there.
We moved the couches so they faced each other and Enzo handed me another drink.
I was about to take a seat next to him and Pansy when I was pulled by Riddles into the spot in between them.
This should be fun.

"Volliov truth or dare?"
Draco fired first. I'm not gonna give him the opportunity to make me do something i'm going to regret.
"Truth"
"How many people have you slept with?"
I bet he would love to slut-shame me now.
"What gender?" I watched his face twist in confusion and..amusement was it?
"Any."
"Two girls, never with a guy or a non-binary person"
I felt Mattheo's and Tom's intense stares on me as Draco raised his eyebrows. What were they on about?
Now it was my turn to ask. I have been in this school for a day but I already heard lots of rumors.
"Pansy truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Who was your first?"
"Blaise" Better than that prick Malfoy. Speaking of which he must've been the one spreading rumors 'cause everyone looked surprised with the answer.
The game went on.

After some time I was asked by Enzo.
"Izzy truth or dare?"
"Dare" He had mischief written all over his face. Oh no, am I gonna regret this? I took a big sip of my drink.
"Kiss a Riddle"

I didn't even have time to process what was happening before Mattheo pulled me in a kiss.
His lips moving in sync with mine. I didn't even care that everyone was watching us. Feeling Tom's glare burning a hole at the back of my head I finally pull away.

Not so long after that I was asked again, this time by Blaise.
"Izzy?"
"Dare" I responded and downed the rest of my drink.
"Sit on Enzo's lap till the end of the game"
I stood up and did as I was asked.

We played for a little longer until Draco got his dare.They must have seen Riddles' reaction and were messing with them.
"Make out with Izzy" Not happening. Mattheo and Tom were about to react when I responded.
"Ew, don't even get close"
"You have to" Draco said annoyed. He clearly didn't want to do it either but liked to see how much I hated it.
"It's not my dare I'm not doing shit."
I said and quickly got up and run away when I noticed Draco getting closer.

Pansy caught up to me giggling. She asked if she can have our dorm for her and Blaise tonight.
"I thought you guys were just friends" I mocked her.
"...with benefits" She blushed a little and went back to Blaise.

I went dancing for a little while until I decided to go to the Astronomy tower, away from the noise.
I was going up the many stairs with a bit trouble, stairs, heels and drinking don't go together well.
Reaching the top I was about to open the door when I heard a man's voice.
"Don't come in here" His voice calm and stern. The big, heavy door muffling the sound a little so it was impossible for me to tell who it was.
Without much thinking I just pushed the door open and came in.