29- a nice mess

I felt something small hit my head over and over again. on the left then on the right and again and again.

The tingling on my fingertips didn't go away, but-

"Ow!"

I fluttered my eyes open to see Blaise and Enzo now sitting across from me, throwing jelly beans at me.

"Do you guys have a death wish." i groaned staring at them murderously.

They both stopped and Blaise passed Enzo 5 galleons.

"What the heck was that??" i pointed at Enzo's hand now in his pocket.

He looked away whistling, trying to contain his idiotic smirk.

"Blaise...." i sighed looking him in the eye.

"Ew don't give me that disappointed look, you look like my mother.
Enzo bet me you'd wake up after 50 hits and i bet 20." he explained.

"You're gonna be the death of me." i stood up and swiped the beans off of me."

I wasn't even angry. I didn't have the energy to be.

"You look rough. What's wrong?" Blaise narrowed his eyes "Is it Tom?"

"Thank you for the compliment, charming. But i do feel really worn out i'm not sure why, i've slept like 20 hours since yesterday." i sat back down huffing.

"Damn was Mattheo that good." Enzo chuckled and i grabbed a handful of jelly beans and threw them at him.

"It's not that. I don't know maybe i'm just stressed because of the Tom and Pansy situation."

And the fact that he took my damn notebook.

Mine.

The tingling in my fingers intensed with my frustration building up.

Not the time, you can't do shit now anyway.

"How's it going with Luna? Did you finally ask her out? You know for the biggest flirt at Hogwarts you are one hell of a pussy." i shifted my attention back to them.

"Oh my lord please tell me you talked to her, i can't stand another night of 'do you think she thinks about me? does she see me that way? do you think she likes that guy who sat with her at breakfast?'" Blaise mocked Lorenzo's light velvety voice.

"I...did. She's seeing someone." he clicked his tongue.

"I'm sorry, love." i said "Makes sense why you were the most engaged in that pity party."

"As if you knew, you just went to sleep. He smoked so much weed there was more smoke coming out than from the bloody locomotive." Blaise picked up some jelly beans from the floor and started chewing on them.

"Ew..mate...." Enzo scrunched his face at him.

"This shit's better than smoking, shut up." he shot back.

"Do you want a hug, birdie?" i offered since he looked a little dim. like he's lost a tiny bit of his light.

It always comes back, you just have to baby him a little.

"I'm okay, thanks." he gave me a sad smile that was supposed to look reassuring.

Boy needs to work on his poker face.

Or i guess not, the worse he is at hiding his feelings the better for me.

"Do you know who Luna's seeing." I asked unsure, i didn't want to make him more upset.

"Yeah give us the gossip." Blaise popped some more beans into his mouth.

"She's dating a pureblood.." Enzo looked away from us.