Three

"Ahhhhhhhh" Jihyo shouted as she put her head down on her desk.

The teacher had just told them that they would have to do their presentations in five weeks.

"How can he just block me after one text?!"

"Don't worry I'll talk to him for you.......if you buy me snacks" Sunoo said.

"Really? Ok then" Jihyo felt hopeful.

"Or maybe we can kidnap him and make him do his work" Yujin said with a smirk.

"Nono don't even think about. He has a black belt in taekwondo and I wouldn't let you do it either" Sunoo said.

"Come on now I'll buy you the snacks. You better keep your end of the deal" Jihyo warned while the boy nodded multiple times.

THE NEXT DAY

"So how'd it go?" Jihyo came to Sunoo's seat with Yujin during the break

"He agreed to meet in the library after school today to discuss" Sunoo said with a smile

"Finally" Jihyo clapped

"But what if he runs away?" Yujin said

"No I don't think he would do that" Sunoo said making an X with his hands "He wouldn't go to that extent..I think"

"I'm trusting you Sun man" Jihyo said as they walked out of the classroom to go eat.

The classes had finally come to an end. Everyone was heading out happily since it was a Friday.

"Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden" Jihyo said

"Guys I'll just ditch him. Let's goooo! Snacks are on me!!! Let's go play in the playground!!" Jihyo said trying to sound exciting.

"As much as I'd love that, I already told Jungwon you'd come and if you don't, then he might never talk to you and you can say bye to your grades" Sunoo said

"He's right" Yujin said nodding her head

"Yujin you too? Hmmm... I'll buy you those sneakers you've been eyeing if you let me come with you, of course" Jihyo said coming closer to Yujin trying to somehow persuade her.

"Uhh....ok you can-" Yujin was cut off by Sunoo pulling her out of the classroom

"Waitttt!!!!" Jihyo tried to chase them but she soon gave up.

"I guess my doom it is."

The library didn't have many students at this time. However, they were allowed to stay as long as they wanted. It was open 24/7.

Jihyo texted her mom that she would be late because she was out discussing about her presentation with her partner. He mom replied with a "Okies😉😘"

The girl chuckled at her mom's dorkiness and when she was about to type a reply, she heard footsteps coming towards her.

She looked up, expecting Jungwon, but it was a stranger. She saw him with Jungwon the other day and he was also in her class.

"And you are?" Jihyo asked.

"I'm Park Sunghoon. Jungwon had some...problems so he can't come. I came in his place. You can discuss the presentation with me I'll tell him what to do."