Chapter 8

I burrowed my face in his chest. Then he stopped hugging me and I looked up at his face.

WHAT THE HELL! ITS TAYLOR!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the heck is going on here!? I looked around at the other boys more closely, and sure enough the guy that tried to kiss me was Josh, the older looking one was Blake, and then the other one was Jake. But wait there was a fifth guy here. I looked at him. He looked a little older than Josh but not by much. His skin was a little darker and, OH MY GOSH! I am so stupid! The person that I was staring at was Zayn Malik! Wait if that's Zayn then... HOLY CRAP! I looked back at Josh, how did I not see that his curly hair was the same as Harry Styles! I looked over at Blake and of cource that was Louis Tomlinson! Why didn't I see it when he signed my cd!? No wonder I thought as Jake being the leader, hes Liam Payne, Daddy freaking Directioner! And then there's 'Taylor' AKA Niall Horan! Yeah I knew that he had a different accent! I am just really dumb. How on earth did I manage to get all A's!?

And then I thought, I punched Harry Styles in the face! I don't know why but that thought was kind of funny to me.

"Rose please just let us explain?" Oh yeah and I also hugged Niall Horan, twice!

"Go ahead, Niall." I wanted to see if he would pick it up.

"Okay well..." Harry cut him off.

"Um... Did you just call him Niall?" Looks like Harry got it.

"Yes, yes I did Harry. And I also noticed that 'Blake' and 'Jake'", I did quotation marks with my hands when I said there names, "are none other than the famous pop stars Louis Tolinson and Liam Payne. Oh yeah and the only one that didn't lie to me, Zayn Malik." I said my whole speech super sarcastically and I think they picked up on it. I wasn't going to fan girl over them. As far as I'm concerned there just regular guys that make music, and tried to kiss me. 

"Rose we had to lie to you." Liam told me."For all we new you could have been some crazy fan and then shouted our name out to everyone." 

Okay I'll give him that one, because that's exactly what Jane did. I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by Zayn.

"Okay I am totally and utterly confused what the heck is going on? And who is this girl Taylor, that you keep going on about!?" Harry and Louis burst into laughter. Oh, that's why they were laughing before. They think that Taylor's a girl name.

"Niall is Taylor!" Harry spat out between laughs.

"What?!" Zayn looked more confused now than ever.

"You guys didn't tell Zayn about the volley ball?" I looked around at all the guys. I guess not.

"When did you guys play volley ball?!" Zayn was getting annoyed. "And why didn't I come?"

Liam turned to Zayn and told him the whole story of how he was sleeping and they didn't want to get him up, so they just went to eat with out Zayn, then they wanted to play volley ball, then they saw me, and I said that they could play, and then the names, and well, you know the rest.

"Oh." Zayn said when Liam was done.

"Yup." I said. " Just cant believe that I didn't recognize Louis when you signed my cd."

Harry smirked at my comment.

"So I see that your a fan?" Ha, as if.

"Yeah I had a question about that." Louis suddenly said. "Why did you want me to make your cd out to Raven and not Rose?" Yeah that must have been strange to him.