Chapter 2

"Well" she says in a normal voice. Finally! "I was reading about one direction" that news does not surprise me. "and I was looking at what they would be doing lately when I saw that they were taking a cruise!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh."   

"OH!?!" She screams at me again. "Rose, I don't think you understand how serious this is! You could meet them, and then become great friends, and then you could bring them to your house were they would meet me, and then Zayn will fall in love with me!"  

Is she serious? Like I can't even make friends at my school let alone become great friends with an international boy band that probably wants nothing to do with me.  

Raven was panting because she said her whole long speech off of one breath with no stops.   "HELLO!?!" Did I already tell you that i probably have the loudest family in history?  

"Yeah I'm still here, but I'm gonna be deaf by the time you stop talking to me!'   

"Rose this is serious!" This time she sounds more like a winnie kid and not 18 years old. "Well can you at least promise me that you can get them to sign something for me?"  

"Okay," I sigh. "I will."

How hard can walking up to them and getting them to sign a picture be? I mean other girls do it all the time.

"Yay!" And now she sounds more like the kid that got the toy that they were begging for. 

"And..... if you can get them to talk to you will you at least try to be friends with them?"

The voice that she used reminded me of so many times that I've seriously tried to make friends. I remembered once that I really wanted to be friends with this girl that I sat next to and so I went to talk to her which took a lot of effort on my part. I called her name and was ready to ask her the question that I already had thought of ahead of time. And that's another thing about me I have to think of what  I'm gonna say to people so when I walk up to them I don't look like I had come over for no reason. When she turned her head to look at who was calling her name I saw that she had a smile on her face but when she saw it was me it dropped immediately. I'm not sure why I remember it so clearly but I do and every time I think of her disappointed face it reminds me that I just make people disappointed. Some days I'll just be too tired or feed up to want to even try to make friends with people, I mean if no one wants to be my friend then whats the point?

"Rose are you still there?"

"Yeah I'm here. I guess I'll try but I doubt that there security will even let me near them."

"Well they better because I need that autograph!"

The next morning my phone woke me up at the very refreshing time of 5:45 - (sarcasm). If I needed to sum of how I am in the morning I would probably say that in the morning I'm practically dead. However I am not someone who relies on the snooze button. Acutely I don't even like the snooze button. No matter how many times I hit that button I never feel any better than when it woke me up the first time. 

After I shut my phone up I have to get out from under my covers and haul myself to the end of my bed wear i have to climb down a tiny latter that was built for a two year old. I probably should have mentioned that I sleep in a bunk bed and I have the top bunk. The reason for a bunk bed was that our room is only built for one person (Jane). But then my parents decided to have me. Yay...

After I practically jump down from my bed because I don't need to use the latter any way, I stumble down the hall to my bathroom. When I turn the light on I'm blinded for a second then my vision comes back. I do my business put on some deodorant then walk out of the bath room. I do my hair and makeup later.