Chapter 28

Authors Note

I'm dedicating this to onedeegirl because she fanned me and she likes my stuff and I love all the support I can get so thank you. 

Chapter 28

*NIALL’S POV*

I walk out of the room that I was sharing with the boys and into the hallway.

I want to explore this hotel more and see where there pool is.

As I walk down the hallway I couldn’t stop thinking about Rose.

I wish that I hadn’t been to chicken to say that I wanted to stay with Rose in her room but I was, and now Harry’s staying with her and I’m really hoping that he doesn’t do anything.

It’s not like Rose and I are dating or anything, but I still really like her and I kind of wish that we were sometime. But Harry’s probably in there right now making a move on her and destroying every chance that I ever had with her, even though there probably wasn’t one to begin with.

I still couldn’t help feeling bad for her.

I mean how could someone possibly go through this? A family is the most precious thing in the world. And she’s not even an adult yet.

I wanted to talk to her about it, but she ushered us out before I could say anything.

I should be comforting her right now, not mopping about sharing rooms.

I stop walking to the elevators and turned around to go to her room.

When I reach her room and walk in I wasn’t prepared at all for the scene I that’s in front of me.

Harry was wrapped around Rose on the bed, running his hands though her hair as he kissed her!

I could feel the anger boiling inside of me as my cheeks began to get hot with rage.

I knew that I had been thinking it before but I didn’t think it would actually happen!

She just found out her family died and he’s already making a move on her!?

How the hell could he!?

He taking advantage of her, that- that DICK!

I thought to myself.

I was about to storm over to the bed and rip him off of her when I stopped myself.

What if this is what she wants?

Maybe he’s not taking advantage of her and she just likes him more than me.

Most girls do, so why wouldn’t Rose?

I shouldn’t be the one to stop her from doing what she wants.

My anger turned into sadness as I walked toward the door to let myself out.

The pool didn’t sound so bad anymore.

*ROSES POV*

I could feel Harry run his hand through my hair as I kissed him back.

Then from somewhere in my head I hear a small voice that asked; do you really want this?

I thought about the question as I kissed Harry, but then I stopped.

No. I don’t really want this. I’m just sad because of my families gone and I need someone to comfort me.